I have an ipad2, I can only play spades if I update my Apple account, I have reset my password many times, it will not except my new p.w. , I try over and over, nothing seems to work. Spades is my favorite game, that's about all I do, until I upgrade my Apple account, I can't play, I can't upgrade anything without signing into Apple.
    Please help, if you possibly can, I would more than appreciate any help you can give me
    02-09-2016 12:22 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately we can't help you with password issues. Your best bet is to contact Apple Support.
    What is the exact message you're getting? A third party app shouldn't be asking you to update your Apple ID nor should it keep you from playing it otherwise. Can you post a screen shot? To take a screenshot press your home button and power button at the same time; your screen will flash and it will save your screenshot in your camera roll. Then you can post the image in your reply.
    02-09-2016 06:16 AM
    I would call Apple Support. If at all possible, they can guide you through the process.
    02-09-2016 10:31 AM