Why can't I sign into my Apple account?

I

iMore Question

I can't sign into apple

I have an ipad2, I can only play spades if I update my Apple account, I have reset my password many times, it will not except my new p.w. , I try over and over, nothing seems to work. Spades is my favorite game, that's about all I do, until I upgrade my Apple account, I can't play, I can't upgrade anything without signing into Apple.
Please help, if you possibly can, I would more than appreciate any help you can give me

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't sign into apple

Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately we can't help you with password issues. Your best bet is to contact Apple Support.
What is the exact message you're getting? A third party app shouldn't be asking you to update your Apple ID nor should it keep you from playing it otherwise. Can you post a screen shot? To take a screenshot press your home button and power button at the same time; your screen will flash and it will save your screenshot in your camera roll. Then you can post the image in your reply.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: I can't sign into apple

I would call Apple Support. If at all possible, they can guide you through the process.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal