Should I upgrade

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been debating on whether or not to upgrade my iPad 2 to iOS 7 or if I should just keep it on iOS 6. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been debating on whether or not to upgrade my iPad 2 to iOS 7 or if I should just keep it on iOS 6. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
Are you happy with the way it currently is? If so, don't upgrade. If you're not or you just want to upgrade to the latest, then go for it, but know that once you upgrade, there's no going back.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 runs good on my iPad 2. It's a bit slow with multi-gestures like I always do the 5 finger pinch to go to home screen but it seemed kinda slow with the last iOS 6. I always figured I needed to do a fresh install still do probably. No problems with any apps so far. I like the new way of closing apps and the iOS 7 look. I'll keep updating until my iPad2 is not supported.

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
It has done really well. I really like it. I haven't noticed any major speed differences. I like the way iOS 7 looks on the iPad too. If you have any specific questions you would like to ask me you are more than welcome to.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Bump for current thoughts/experience upgrading iPad 2 to ios 7? Thanks

I updated mine about a week ago. I haven't had any problems with it. I use it all the time at work. Good luck updating!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner