get refurb ipad 2 or waite for ipad 5

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I just sold my transformer 300. android os was not great, after seeing the specs of the ipad 5 i want one but i cant waite till the fall.
i can get a refurbed ipad 2 for a good price from the apple store.all i need it for is surfing the web and emails a few apps. and i could sell it when the ipad 5 comes out. and i dont wanna spend the money on a 4 either because iam geting the 5 in the fall is this a good idea

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You haven't seen the specs for the iPad 5 unless you work as an Apple engineer.

If you're wanting a stop gap to use now and sell later, why not buy a used iPad now and sell it later? The depreciation from used to used is less than from refurbished to used.

You end up with less out of pocket and a better device during your waiting time.

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I can get a refured ipad 2 cheaper from apple 319. then i can get a used one from ebay.
plus the refured comes with a brand new battery and new back

onlyifuknewme

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I can get a refured ipad 2 cheaper from apple 319. then i can get a used one from ebay.
plus the refured comes with a brand new battery and new back

You can get iPad 2 at Fry's Electronics (if you have one in your state) for $299. Only problem is that it's in store NLT and they only release one at a time until supplies last.

Jaggernaut

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Never buy old technology, get what you budget allows you to buy that's most recent. I'd go with the iPad Mini right now if I was in your shoes!

onlyifuknewme

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Never buy old technology, get what you budget allows you to buy that's most recent. I'd go with the iPad Mini right now if I was in your shoes!

iPad mini is the same technology as iPad 2 but only smaller. Same specs except for screen resolution, lightning port, camera and nano sim. Who really whips out their ipad anyway to take a picture anyways?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR