camera roll not working

evelyn jasareno

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
hi all, i just had my ipad2 jailbroken and the camera roll didint worke at all..
can somebody help me fix this problem step by step? i would really appreciate it if you could help me.. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you be a bit more specific? In what manner is your camera roll not working? When you take a photo with your iPad, does it not save the photo to your camera roll?

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
hi all, i just had my ipad2 jailbroken and the camera roll didint worke at all..
can somebody help me fix this problem step by step? i would really appreciate it if you could help me.. :)

Did you reboot your iPhone after you jailbroke it? If so, please provide us with a little more info on the exact problem that you are having after you JB your iPad.

ambulatoryalliances

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
If your camera roll is not functioning properly after Jailbreaking your iPhone 4S and iPad 2, that means the Jailbreak is in an incomplete position. You will also need to return to the Absinthe app to fix the camera roll error and then return to it one last time to complete the actual Jailbreak for that.