I am sure this question has been asked many times but I am new to the forum so please forgive me.

I am in the market for an iPad 2 and I am looking for the best price. Any suggestions on where to look?

Thanks
    08-01-2012 01:27 AM
    Heya,

First of all: Where are you at?

I recently bought a second hand ipad2 in Canada, but I looked at US prices as well, since I live close to the border.

They really, really keep their price well! A new ipad2 costs 400$ in Canada, and it was next to importable to find a used ipad2 for under 370$ most of them were 380$ and I looked on Craigslist, EBay AND Kijiji.

If you find one 50$ cheaper than the retail price get it right away, because that seems to be a good deal.

I think the best place to look would probably be in your local Buyandsell or local newspaper, and hopefully find somebody who doesn't know what they usually go for
    08-17-2012 12:31 PM
    I concur, ipads hold their value. I CAN find bargins, but you have to look far and long and they get snatched up rather quickly. I got 300 for my ipad 1, 16 ATT model not too long ago, so even those are holding value.
    08-17-2012 03:39 PM
    Always check the Apple site daily.

I just bought a refurb iPad2 yesterday for $319.....and in two hours they were sold out when I went to get another one for my son. I've got no issues with a refurb, as they replace the battery and housing and screen....so the guts are all that's old and those have to pass stringent standards by Apple.
    08-18-2012 10:34 AM
    Try eBay. Maybe they will have some that are a little cheaper now that the launch of the iPad mini is coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-18-2012 12:43 PM
    There aren't many on there, but look at swappa.com. They usually have a few. IPads, and really anything Apple, hold their value well.

As others have said, check the refurbs on Apple.com. Good prices and great service. Always something to consider.
    08-18-2012 12:49 PM
    Ok So I am new and have a question if I find a real on e on craigslist what do I look for.. I seem to have run into allot of penny auction people.. hate that.. anyway.. When I find a real one I am thinking to meet someplace that I can see the wiffi work but what else should I check? Any help would be graet...
    08-19-2012 10:56 PM
    Ok So I am new and have a question if I find a real on e on craigslist what do I look for.. I seem to have run into allot of penny auction people.. hate that.. anyway.. When I find a real one I am thinking to meet someplace that I can see the wiffi work but what else should I check? Any help would be graet...
    Make sure you check the screen for bleeding and scratches. Check the camera lens. Make sure the speaker works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-20-2012 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD