Almost a year with an ipad2 & ipod 4th gen, and couldn't be happier!

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Having a Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9930, I was tempted to buy a Playbook last year ($199.00 great price) Instead I chose to spend the extra $400.00 and purchase an ipad2...best descison I ever made! LOVE everything about it. Then I had a choice between a Samsung Galaxy MP3 or ipod touch 4th Gen and figured, since I have the ipad2, why not get an ipod touch?, again great choice. I love all the apps ipdad2 provides, Netflix, Brighthouse TV and other wonderful goodies. My Sprint contract ends next August 2013, and I'm going to wait paitently for the iphone 6 :) I do have a question...I understand that the new OS6 update will include ipad2, will it also let me update my ipod touch 4th gen? Thanks in advance for your advice and help. And happy to be somewhat in the Apple fanboi club :)

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Having a Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9930, I was tempted to buy a Playbook last year ($199.00 great price) Instead I chose to spend the extra $400.00 and purchase an ipad2...best descison I ever made! LOVE everything about it. Then I had a choice between a Samsung Galaxy MP3 or ipod touch 4th Gen and figured, since I have the ipad2, why not get an ipod touch?, again great choice. I love all the apps ipdad2 provides, Netflix, Brighthouse TV and other wonderful goodies. My Sprint contract ends next August 2013, and I'm going to wait paitently for the iphone 6 :) I do have a question...I understand that the new OS6 update will include ipad2, will it also let me update my ipod touch 4th gen? Thanks in advance for your advice and help. And happy to be somewhat in the Apple fanboi club :)

I know this question has been answered. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it will update on the 4th gen iPod. Glad you saved your money on great products!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner