No sound!!

Lbun2

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Everything includes hard restart. Hooked it up to itunes and did a restore. Went into general/sounds/ and messed with the settings and still nothing!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Since you have already restored it, I would call and make an appointment with Apple and get them to look at it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Another obvious question: the volume is turned up, right?

Keep in mind some apps can retain their own volume settings?if you watch a video someone texted you might need to adjust volume after it starts playing, even if your iPad is already at max volume in other apps.

If you have no sound ANYWHERE?no tones, no YouTube audio, no game sounds?and you still can't figure it out I would also suggest an appointment with Apple.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Awesome...I am not familiar at all with my wife's 3 yrs old I Pad...When I Faced Timed her or Skyped her there was no sound at all at her end. The mute button was in the red position and that I learned here today. I also saw in the settings screen how to raise the sound level.

I do have another question regarding the sound, the Skype one is loud and clear, but the ringer for the I Pad in the Face Time mode is very faint with the slider at maximum in the settings, can that sound be changed-replaced ?? And how if its possible. :yes:

Thanxs

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro