A couple simple iPad questions..

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I dragged my iTunes music videos (I've got about 40 that I paid for) to my iPad2 and they show up as songs, not videos. WUWT? They play on my iPod Touch. Another question: I can't seem to move pictures from my iMac to the pictures on the iPad either using iPhoto. That should be easy. Thanks in advance for the help, I don't use the iPad that much but this is anoying. I dragged an iTunes playlist to it and it's just all the individual songs. I have the latest firmware.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm mistaken, you have to use the video app to view your videos. As for transferring photos, if you don't want to use the photostream option or sync the photos over to your device via iTunes, simply download the Phone Drive app or a similar app, connect your iPad to your computer, fire up iTunes, click on the App tab and then locate the Phone Drive app. Once located, drag and drop any photo or file you want into the Phone Drive folder. Once you're done, disconnect your device from your computer and then fire up the Phone Drive app on your iPad. You will be able to view the photo(s) and save them to your camera roll. I hope I was helpful to you. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I looked in Movies and the videos weren't there. I will look for a separate video app. Thanks. I know how to synch photos to an iPod using iTunes, I thought since the iPad shows up in the source list in iPhoto I could just do it from there. thanks

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The picture problem is very simple to correct. All you need to do is when you iPad is connected into iTunes, where it give you the summary about your device on the top it should say Photos. From there you will be able to click on the albums/events that your want to be sync'd to your device.

And as far as your music videos go, I think there is a video player app that is on the device that will allow you to watch them.

Hope this was helpful

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73