Help with Pages

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok having a issue with getting my Documents from pages on my macbook to my iPad, my macbook is not upgraded to the latest software so I do not have cloud capabilities on it ( i know just heard to many issues so did not want to update). So my question is how can I get my docs from mac to the ipad without cloud. I looked in iTunes but did not find any option?

Please Help Thanks

G

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Download and install the Phone Drive app onto your iPad or something similar. Afterwards, connect your iPad to your Mac and then initiate the Mac's iTunes app. After selecting your iPad, you will see the Phone Drive. All you do is drag and drop your Pages documents or any other file and they will automatically be transferred to your iPad. There is no syncing. It is simply drag and drop. Now disconnect your iPad from your Mac. Initiate the Phone Drive app or whatever similar app you chose to get and access the files you transferred over.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I have downloaded the phone drive app but when I connect to my Mac it does not show up, i open itunes and still do not see it the option. I guess I am missing something...

ok i found it in the app but now I am trying to transfer the docs from Pages and not transferring..

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Drag and drop your documents into the space on the right side of the screen underneath the app's 'import' folder. That's all you have to do. You can immediately see the files in your iPad's phone drive app.

UPDATE: see the attached photo
aeed06c5-4ac0-6053.jpg

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did you get your documents transferred over to your iPad?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes thanks for your help, had to get some study material for work on it and ran to work. It was a big help and will help even more later. Thanks again

pore598

May 18, 2012
Visit site
hmp.gif
Now disconnect your iPad from your Mac. Initiate the Phone Drive app or whatever similar app you chose to get and access the files you transferred over.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes thanks for your help, had to get some study material for work on it and ran to work. It was a big help and will help even more later. Thanks again

You're very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. Take care and have a great day. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73