Goodbye Blackberry - hello Apple!

haveusean

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Have been a Blackberry user for the past 5 years, last month I sold all my Blackberry items and moved over to team Apple. Don't honestly know what took me so long! Just brought an iPad 2, MacBook Air and am egally awaiting to emanate arrival of the next generation iPhone... Am loving the experience of everything Apple :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I switched over from BB after buying my wife an iPad 2 for Christmas
Then I got an iPhone 4S in Jan (has a Storm2)
Then I bought an iPad 2 for myself.
Next is a MacBook Air when the newer lower price one comes out (rumored to be $799)

Good Luck and welcome the iMore.

safetytx

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the block! I am a recent re-convert to apple. I came from BB then went back when OS7 came out, but couldnt stay long. Back with the 4S and I am loving it!

Charles

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome along to the apple side. My boss bought a new Blackbury and after seeing my iPhone he took out a new contact on an iPhone and sold his Blackbury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is no secret that I've always been a die-hard Blackberry fan and although I love my iPhone 4S as well as loved the Android devices I've owned, I miss having a Blackberry device, especially the 7290 I had back in the day.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Haha, welcome to the Apple community. I would say I'm rather OS agnostic, as I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen, HTC TITAN (Windows Phone), HTC Flyer (Android tablet), MacBook Pro, and a Windows 7 desktop PC, which I am in the process of dual-booting into Linux Ubuntu.

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Imore, I converted back in January - sold off my 9900, 9780, 9700 recently, but I still have the PlayBook which is just collecting dust even after OS2.

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have been back and forth between Blackberry and Apple for the last year. Had a Torch then iPhone 4 then a 9900 then iPhone 4S. Just missed the iPhone constantly and what really sealed the deal is when I got a 27" iMac a couple months ago and then picked up the new iPad last month. Just loving the Apple products. Been so nice being away from Blackberry and all the problems with the dated phones and OS.

DDS0728

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
It is no secret that I've always been a die-hard Blackberry fan and although I love my iPhone 4S as well as loved the Android devices I've owned, I miss having a Blackberry device, especially the 7290 I had back in the day.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

I'm with you! I switched from my BlackBerry Tour to iPhone4s...and although I think the iPhone is awesome in many ways...I definitely miss my BlackBerry. I can't wait for the new BB10 phones to drop...so far the OS looks amazing, and I'm sure the hardware will be beautiful as well. The novelty of the iPhone has wore off...There are a lot of "neat" things you can do with the iPhone and all the apps, but I don't NEED 99% of them. What I need is a hardcore, secure communication tool. Plus...I LOVE the idea of a BB10 and PlayBook (which I own and love) combo! I hope RIM slams this one out of the park!

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

You going back to get the 9900?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Whats there to miss about it?

mech1164

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I will wait for the iPhone 5 for the move. However, Lumia Family seems so tempting....

I know what you mean. I have a Gnex ATM, tried the Lumia 900 day after launch was quite impressed. Waiting on iPhone5 to see if I jump again. Will say Google Music has been a pleasant surprise. My problem is i'm spread out over multiple cloud services. Amazon cloud, iCloud, Skydrive and Google Music & Drive. All have their pluses and minuses, can be very taxing as to where I placed something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR