GUYS!!!
    Please is there any way I can make my iPad 2 on iOS 5.0.1 a personal hotspot through bluetooth, cable or wirelessly. AND for FREE!!!

My iPad is jailbroken

Sibtainhttp://cdn-forums.imore.com/images/smilies/confused.gif
    04-21-2012 02:23 PM
    I don't believe this is possible, BUT the place to look would be the settings icon.
    04-23-2012 11:34 AM
    Normally it's the other way round but you might get your question answered better in the jailbreak forum section.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-23-2012 04:04 PM
    Normally it's the other way round but you might get your question answered better in the jailbreak forum section.
    Right it's almost ALWAYS the other way around, and there ARE solutions for that. What he's talking about is sharing the internet connection from the iPad (which I don't believe is possible), like some folks do from their laptop. HOWEVER, it's a major security risk to do this!
    sherlock likes this.
    04-24-2012 12:25 PM
    I don't think it's possible either but one thing is for sure it isn't ever going to happen on stock hardware.
    04-24-2012 03:51 PM
    why isn't it possible? If you can do it with a jailbroken iPhone, why not a jailbroken iPad?
    04-25-2012 12:58 PM
    why isn't it possible? If you can do it with a jailbroken iPhone, why not a jailbroken iPad?
    Perhaps it is, that's why the OP was directed to the Jailbreak forum by another poster.
    04-26-2012 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD