Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    iPad3 is of great disappointment to me, the huge heating value, thicker size, just let me down.
    So I won't waste my money on iPad3, but I do think I should buy a portable power source, my iPad2 has 3g function and I always take it with me outside, battery issues worries me.
    What do you guys think?
    04-20-2012 08:47 AM
    If the signal is strong, it shouldn't have a big impact on your battery life. Also, are you not able to turn off 3G when you're not using it and thus preserving your battery life? My iPad 2 is not a 3G model so I'm not sure that what I suggested can or cannot be done.
    04-20-2012 08:53 AM
    iPad3 is of great disappointment to me, the huge heating value, thicker size, just let me down.
    So I won't waste my money on iPad3, but I do think I should buy a portable power source, my iPad2 has 3g function and I always take it with me outside, battery issues worries me.
    What do you guys think?
    Firstly, the 3rd generation iPad's overheating "issue" is truly a non-starter. There were a few reports of serious overheating, but the majority of these reports are simply the fact that the 4G radio and the retina display hardware run a bit warmer than the 3G radio and standard display on the iPad2.

Secondly, as far as "thicker size", yeah, it's thicker... but only 0.024 inches thicker... with the exception of a few tight-fitting cases, the extra thickness is hardly noticeable.

Finally, what "battery issues" worry you about the iPad2? I could easily get 10-12 hours of fairly heavy use on a charge...

So I guess I'm saying that I don't see any of this as a "problem". Where do you go that you won't be able to plug in your iPad2 charger should the need arise?
    Last edited by Fausty82; 04-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    04-20-2012 08:59 AM
    ...(snipped)...
    Finally, what "battery issues" worry you about the iPad2? I could easily get 10-12 hours of fairly heavy use on a charge...
    ...(snipped)...
    Same here. I get phenomenal battery life out of my iPad 2, but mine is Wi-Fi Only.
    iMas#IM likes this.
    04-20-2012 09:22 AM
    Same here. I get phenomenal battery life out of my iPad 2, but mine is Wi-Fi Only.
    Like wise, I get terrific battery life out of my wifi only model... Leave work for work around 8:45 don't have to charge until 1am at night, and even then im sure I could still get an hour out of its 15% left
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-20-2012 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD