App Store

usher2005

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
:(:confused::mad: This is an on going problem since day one when I got my iPad December 24. Today March 23,2012 I cannot access the app store on my iPad 2. I open the App store and I get a message saying "Your request cannot be completed" and I cannot click on on of the spots on the App store. Please help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try this:

Go to Settings-Store and then tap on your Apple ID and then sign out. Afterwards, sign back in and then see if you can access the App Store.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Also, it wouldn't hurt to do a full reset and set your device as new. Of course, that would be as a last resort.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It has to be a problem with you apple ID then I would Make a new one and try that if that don't work make a appt at apple .. Also have you tried at different location beside the same wifi connection maybe firewall is blocking you ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Apple can't check your firewall lol I would go back to apple if the prob continues

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Login to the Apple Store via a computer and make sure that your payment information is up to date. If your card has expired, for example, you will have difficulties with the App Store.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If you log out does the App Store work?

If the App Store doesn't work at all, it's a different problem then if it works but stops working when you log in.

usher2005

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok

I did a Restore/Reset but that did not work, I also signed out of the App store but that also did not work. Went to an Apple store they were no help.

usher2005

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
If you log out does the App Store work?

If the App Store doesn't work at all, it's a different problem then if it works but stops working when you log in.
I did a Restore/Reset but that did not work, I also signed out of the App store but that also did not work. Went to an Apple store they were no help.