App Store

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No world from Tim Cook, Apple Care, My Nearest Apple Store. My problem is still on going... Whet to my nearest Apple store and got help but they could not find a problem with it so they sent me on my way? So what now can I do

Usher2005, to be honest, I don't know what else to tell you and I'm surprised that you are unable to swap out your device, especially from an Apple Store under the circumstances you mentioned. Hopefully, you will get your situation resolved soon and I apologize for not being able to help in the manner you were hoping. Take care.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

usher2005

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Usher2005, to be honest, I don't know what else to tell you and I'm surprised that you are unable to swap out your device, especially from an Apple Store under the circumstances you mentioned. Hopefully, you will get your situation resolved soon and I apologize for not being able to help in the manner you were hoping. Take care.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
That's ok I guess Apple is way to busy to take a look at my problem, I should have gone with Blackbarrry play book

Reactions: Just_Me_D

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
That's ok I guess Apple is way to busy to take a look at my problem, I should have gone with Blackbarrry play book

1) Have you ever dealt with RIM for tech support? You'd be in a worse spot.

2) No offense but I think there's a huge piece of story we're missing. 2+2 isn't equaling 4 for me...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

2) No offense but I think there's a huge piece of story we're missing. 2+2 isn't equaling 4 for me...

I agree
Ya the op may have heard it with his own 2 ears but I want to hear the whole story also because I hate to not believe someone who takes the time to ask for help but apple would not just turn someone away with this prob unless there is another reason or issue besides what has been told

Oh I also agree I have delt with rim for hours and hours lol I would talk to apple anyday over Rim

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Apple has the best customer service out of all the other manufacturers, so I'm surprised they didn't take the OP's iPad back and exchange it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I LOL reading this one. I remember wasting countless amount of hours dealing with RIM's data dept. and they still weren't able to help me on more than a few occasions. Apple has always fixed my issue on the first call which is nice.

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think you have nothing to apologize for! You've been very helpful!!!

That is very kind of you, DaytonAnnie. I appreciate it. Take care and have great day and a wonderful Easter weekend. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)