I am a newb to using the iPad as a reader and have a question. I read technical stuff on it all the time and have downloaded some free classics to read and really enjoy reading on it before i go to sleep. I have not been able to find all the books I am looking for in iBooks. Especially some of the newer best sellers.

Where is a good place to find the books I am looking for and can I download them from any site or app and read them in iBooks?
    05-01-2012 11:49 PM
    I am a newb to using the iPad as a reader and have a question. I read technical stuff on it all the time and have downloaded some free classics to read and really enjoy reading on it before i go to sleep. I have not been able to find all the books I am looking for in iBooks. Especially some of the newer best sellers.

Where is a good place to find the books I am looking for and can I download them from any site or app and read them in iBooks?
    I had a kindle when they first came out so I was in that ecosystem but at least it's offered on different platforms. With ibooks, you're stuck on Apple. That's not a good position to be in as you never know what the future might bring. This is the reason i don't buy itunes video media or ibooks and why i think the movies & tv shows are overpriced.

I do use the ibooks app and prefer it for epubs.
    05-02-2012 08:53 AM
    I like using epubbud.com to get some more recent new releases..
    dino195 likes this.
    05-02-2012 09:43 AM
    I like using epubbud.com to get some more recent new releases..
    Thanks! They had the book I was looking for!
    05-02-2012 11:29 AM
    One more question, I have read some comments about people downloading a Kindle app. Does this mean you can download some kind of app for amazon books?

Probably a dumb question I know, I'm just totally new at ebooks.
    05-02-2012 01:04 PM
    One more question, I have read some comments about people downloading a Kindle app. Does this mean you can download some kind of app for amazon books?

Probably a dumb question I know, I'm just totally new at ebooks.
    Yes, there is an app for both the Kindle and Nook that you can use to read e-books on your i-Devices that you've 'already purchased' from the Kindle store or Nook e-Book store.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    dino195 likes this.
    05-02-2012 02:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD