iPad 2: White or Black?

Which iPad 2 is more valuable and better looking?

• Total voters

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it's a matter of popular as much as it is personal preference. I like Black and therefore choose that over White.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I went with the black and if I had to do it over I would go with the black again.
IMO More professional looking.
Good Luck

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm really torn between the two- I can't decide.

I wanted the white for aesthetic, it makes the iPad stand out. And it's more hands on- more personal, less smudgy.

But I'm concerned that technically, the white bezel would be distracting.

I think the perfect combination is a white iPad with a black case- You have the comfort of knowing you have a white one, but then also enjoy the classic professional black with the case.

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought white when the iPad 2 first came out, and while I loved it for a long time, I'm starting to wish I'd gotten black. The white is pretty, but it IS a little distracting.

From iPhone using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the white iPad, since I have a black iPhone. The iPad I mainly use for non-video entertainment, so the bezel doesn't bother me. However I got the black phone for ease of case-matching and availability. Plus the boyfriend has the white four. Didn't want him to secretly switch me. :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah and the federal government was supposed to go paperless jn 1996. I'm a federal employee and we use more paper now, because people just print everything.

The iPad won't replace paper.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm a medical worker, and we use the iPad a lot, but I think you still need paper. With it so much easier in school, and it really helps with job applications.

bonafp#IM

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Definitely Blackkkk.... White color deteriorated through times and the color will become off white (white yellow).

Black is stunning...

Petraw14

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
White looked nice, but the black, like the little black dress I can no longer wear, looked classy.
I went for black, I think by now I might be thinking ilovebarolo's thoughts too, if I hadn't.
Mind laelipoo has the best reason I've seen for focusing your choice!