I got an iPad 2 a couple months ago, mostly for school use. I take all of my notes on it and save them online. So far, I use my iPad for this, Netflix, and Kindle, but not much else.

I'm in law school, so are there any ways I can get more functionality out of it? (I'm not jailbroken but I may later).

Or even ways that have nothing to do with school. I spend a lot of time in the gym.
    12-25-2011 10:12 AM
    I...I'm in law school, so are there any ways I can get more functionality out of it? (I'm not jailbroken but I may later)....
    A bit vage request friend.

You must have already some ideas / needs for us to point you in certain directions.

Alright, you take notes and save them online. Is that enough for you? You have all the functionality you need? Do you have a good pdf reader? Do you have search funtionality in your reader? Can you scan to PDF? Do you have a proper web-link manager to shortcut the articles on the web? Do you need handwritten notes on your ipad? Do you wish to relax with a word game or action game or rather listen to music? What about a radio app?

Get the picture?

You tell us first where you want to go and we try to give you some directions.
    12-25-2011 08:11 PM
    This may not be a very productive use, but I'd say Word with Friends is a must-download.
    12-27-2011 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD