Why the iPad is the most hated device

Daruba#IM

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
They have some valid points in their review but consider the source...They're far from objective. In a commercial point of view, iPad is simply number 1, no doubt about that.

In certain arias the iPad still fall short but I trust that Apple is working on that. No device or OS is perfect as is, not even the iPad.

If anybody ask me for advice, I send them strait to a store to buy themselves an iPad unless...

It's actually the same thing with smart phones.

For the general public, IOS devices are just great and sufficient.

My $0.02

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
People want non-Apple tablets, but the companies aren't bringing anything.

Apple is the only company doing what it's supposed to do. Innovating, being trustworthy and making products.

The other companies will not compete. They cannot. They chase Apple. I hope the electronics sector gets their act together. But I don't really care if they do or not.

As if 2011, there's only Apple. Sad but true.

Daruba#IM

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
People want non-Apple tablets, but the companies aren't bringing anything.

Apple is the only company doing what it's supposed to do. Innovating, being trustworthy and making products.

The other companies will not compete. They cannot. They chase Apple. I hope the electronics sector gets their act together. But I don't really care if they do or not.

As if 2011, there's only Apple. Sad but true.

You selling yourself short if those are your beliefs.

Yes i believe that Apple will do everything to stay on top and because of Apple big fan base it will stay on top for a long time. Others did borrow ideas from Apple as Apple borrowed some of others. That how it goes in electronics.

...but remember that not all good ideas and inventions came from Apple! They have to share the market with others that have and will come with other and better ideas.

It's a good thing that IOS products are more than just a hype but the rollercoaster will make some loops somewhere in time.

For the general public: IOS is the better product.

NicoleCobar

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I dont agree!

Hi,

I think, I dont agree with what you have said. I think Google Android is still better. But also there is nocpmetition to iPad & iPhone.

This is the best thing that we got fromLate Mr.Steve Jobs.

Regards

Toher

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I think the Kindle Fire will be a huge competitor for the iPad. It may do less, but lot of people need less than the iPad has to offer.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My roommate has admitted that exact same thing. He keeps going through android tablet after android tablet and is not happy with what is being delivered.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Only the people who don't have an Apple device hate Apple devices. I think it's the jeolusy. :)
I disagree. A know a few people with iPhones that hate them but are locked into a two year contract and can't afford to pay for another phone at full retail.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think the Kindle Fire will be a huge competitor for the iPad. It may do less, but lot of people need less than the iPad has to offer.

I think 2 of the main selling points that the Kindle Fire has going for it is its smaller size as well as its low selling price.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.