If you own an iPad 2, what else do you own?

As an iPad 2 owner...

• Everything I own is Apple

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • An iPad is all I have

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I own some Apple things, and some non-Apple things

Votes: 33 62.3%

• Total voters

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I had to pick the 3rd option. Apple doesn't make my Jeep, clothes, furniture, & condo. Sorry-I couldn't resist. ;)

ddthld

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey All,

Lets see...the family owns two Toshiba PC laptops (14" and 18.4"), two Droids (Original and an Incredible, both are stock) and an iPad 2 (stock). Work has also lent a Blackberry (Bold with the optical touchpad) and an old Dell PC laptop (D630).

Beginning to really like the iPad 2. I like it for the casual gaming, Flipboard and email. Will probably get an iPhone (at some point), but my phone is primarily used for communications (voice, text, FB, Twitter) and Farkle.

I'd also like to get a 7" tablet too...maybe a Windows 8 version when they come (whenever that might occur). I'm also considering a WM phone as a lot of my emails contain attachments in one MS format or another.

Overall waiting for CES to see what the next potential move is...and if I get bored, I'll just trade phones on Craigslist.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't own an iPad (yet) but I used to have a PlayBook (along with a BB). I ended up selling it before it became really unpopular and was selling for super cheap. I have an iPhone, iPod (shuffle) and MacBook. It'd be nice to have an iPad but haven't found my tablet niche yet. I didn't really use the PB much. Although, since having the iPhone, I definitely loved playing games. So, maybe I would find a use for an iPad, too.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I own an iMac, iP4, and a Macbook Pro as well as the iPad 2. No one in my family owns a windows computer. It sucks though when I find a program that's only for windows. I can never seen to get it to work right in the mirroring programs that do windows on mac. Other than that having only apple products hasn't been an issue for me.

jfabula1

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I owned:
2 3gs (16/32)
2 iphone 4 (16/32)
2 iphone 4S (16/32)
2 apple TV
1 ipad
1 express wireless
3 windows lappy and 1 desktop...
My electrical engineer son hate apple, he owns Android stuff...hehe
IOS rules in my house

Appletitude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Started with a second gen iPod shuffle. Since then I have a first gen iPod touch, a second gen iPod touch, and iPad 2. I'm also glad to say I'm the proud new owner of the iPhone 4s. Damn you Dteve Jobs for making me an "Apple minion". :D

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
iOS is primary, but....

Ipad2, iPhone 4s, Blackberry Playbook, and just bought a new hp laptop loaded for gaming. I just started going Apple this year and would have gotten a MacBook but the specs weren't there for gaming. My iPhone and iPad are my main devices when I'm working in the field but my Playbook always has a place in my heart. I'm not going back to RIM phones!

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
HP PC win7
24hp 1600 x 900 widescreen
Rooted Sprint evo
Modded wii
Modded xbox 360
Regular 360
Modded ds lite
Ipod video 5th gen
Ipod mini
Dell 3000, runs xbmc 720p mkvs