If I have a stereo receiver in the living room, and speakers wired outside to the back porch (so I can have music in both places), is there some sort of device I can hook up to the stereo in the living room that would allow me to stream music wirelessly from the iPad to the stereo? That way, if I'm sitting on the porch and listening to music, I don't have to leave the iPad in the living room and have to go back into the house every time I want to skip tracks, or whatever... I can just take the iPad outside with me.

Hope that makes sense
    12-15-2011 01:10 AM
    Airport Express. Will make speakers work with iDevices and iTunes. I think they're around $99 at Apple. Might be other things, but I know this works.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    12-15-2011 08:22 AM
    Apple TV also works - i use it for streaming Pandora, RDIO, ... from my IPAD and IPhone to Apple TV and then to the receiver. There are also AirPlay enabled revceivers out there.
    12-15-2011 09:18 AM
    Airport Express. Will make speakers work with iDevices and iTunes. I think they're around $99 at Apple. Might be other things, but I know this works.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    +1 on Airport Express

Apple - AirPort Express
    12-15-2011 09:43 AM
    Should I get the Airport Express or the AppleTV? I was thinking about getting a Roku for Netflix and MLB streaming ...
    12-15-2011 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD