I recently purchased the hdmi out dongle for my Ipad2. It works awesome. I am currently using a spare 15ft hdmi cable but the cable is just too thick and cumbersome. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a thin, flexible hdmi cable at a reasonable price

Thanks in advance.
    10-26-2011 02:14 AM
    One normal hdmi cable is probably Weight: 42g Size: 25cm*17.5cm*1.5cm,some may be thin,you try to search on internet find it.
    10-26-2011 02:33 AM
    One normal hdmi cable is probably Weight: 42g Size: 25cm*17.5cm*1.5cm,some may be thin,you try to search on internet find it.
    i had buy it already, but I don't know if you want
    10-26-2011 03:45 AM
    i had buy it already, but I don't know if you want
    Really? This is what I need!!!!! Please tell me the address, THX
    10-26-2011 10:08 PM
    Monoprice has some flat HDMI but I'm not sure it meets your expectation of "thin". You can only go so thin. The cable needs to have shielding, etc. You could also aim for a thinner gauge.
    10-26-2011 10:10 PM
    I recently purchased the hdmi out dongle for my Ipad2. It works awesome. I am currently using a spare 15ft hdmi cable but the cable is just too thick and cumbersome. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a thin, flexible hdmi cable at a reasonable price

Thanks in advance.
    Check out Monoprice. com. I've purchased a number of cables from them over the past few years and never had an issue. They're very inexpensive, work as advertised and shipping is fast.

HDMI Cable
    10-26-2011 10:13 PM
    Really? This is what I need!!!!! Please tell me the address, THX
    I buy it here,ebelow.com/en/audio-video-av-cable.html and I feel good
    10-26-2011 10:32 PM
    Check out Monoprice. com. I've purchased a number of cables from them over the past few years and never had an issue. They're very inexpensive, work as advertised and shipping is fast.
    Monoprice, Google told me, it is not credible.
    11-01-2011 05:28 AM
    I buy it here,ebelow.com/en/audio-video-av-cable.html and I feel good
    Ebelow, looks very expensive oh
    Credible trading and expensive price, if you want to of the two to choose, I only can choose expensive!!!!!!!!!! At least, he can guarantee business can be done!
    11-01-2011 05:32 AM
    Then I must be incredibly lucky! I've bought close to 50 cables from them of various types and never had an issue. All I can do is provide feedback based on my personal experience.

And I'm curious... exactly what did Google "tell you"? What did you search for? Where did you find the info that they were "not credible"? (I am not trying to be argumentative, I really want to see the negative reports, because, in my experience, I don't have a single negative thing to say about them.)
    Last edited by Fausty82; 11-01-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    11-01-2011 08:26 AM
    I've used Monoprice for years, for HDMI cables, DVI cables, Wii cables, Audio cables and HDTV mount brackets. They are a fantastic company and I've had one issue with them over the years with a glass shelf that was broken in shipping. They are awesome and their customer service will take care of any problems like that immediately.
    11-01-2011 10:00 AM
    I've used Monoprice for years, for HDMI cables, DVI cables, Wii cables, Audio cables and HDTV mount brackets. They are a fantastic company and I've had one issue with them over the years with a glass shelf that was broken in shipping. They are awesome and their customer service will take care of any problems like that immediately.
    I in Google input Monoprice, on the first page have a title write, Monoprice what fraud, so I said, it is not credible.
    11-01-2011 10:23 PM
    Ever bought on Monoprice once,not very satisfied with the customer service. ebelow? what is that? Another monoprice?
    11-01-2011 10:44 PM
    I in Google input Monoprice, on the first page have a title write, Monoprice what fraud, so I said, it is not credible.
    That wasn't even a sentence. Monoprice is great and has the best prices around. Period.

Ever bought on Monoprice once,not very satisfied with the customer service. ebelow? what is that? Another monoprice?
    Another non-sentence....
    Last edited by totalimmortal; 11-05-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: structure
    11-04-2011 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD