Need help, Thin hdmi cable recommendation

LareeEdley

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased the hdmi out dongle for my Ipad2. It works awesome. I am currently using a spare 15ft hdmi cable but the cable is just too thick and cumbersome. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a thin, flexible hdmi cable at a reasonable price

Thanks in advance.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Monoprice has some flat HDMI but I'm not sure it meets your expectation of "thin". You can only go so thin. The cable needs to have shielding, etc. You could also aim for a thinner gauge.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased the hdmi out dongle for my Ipad2. It works awesome. I am currently using a spare 15ft hdmi cable but the cable is just too thick and cumbersome. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can find a thin, flexible hdmi cable at a reasonable price

Thanks in advance.

Check out Monoprice. com. I've purchased a number of cables from them over the past few years and never had an issue. They're very inexpensive, work as advertised and shipping is fast.

HDMI Cable

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Monoprice, Google told me, it is not credible.

Then I must be incredibly lucky! I've bought close to 50 cables from them of various types and never had an issue. All I can do is provide feedback based on my personal experience.

And I'm curious... exactly what did Google "tell you"? What did you search for? Where did you find the info that they were "not credible"? (I am not trying to be argumentative, I really want to see the negative reports, because, in my experience, I don't have a single negative thing to say about them.)

Last edited:

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Monoprice, Google told me, it is not credible.

I've used Monoprice for years, for HDMI cables, DVI cables, Wii cables, Audio cables and HDTV mount brackets. They are a fantastic company and I've had one issue with them over the years with a glass shelf that was broken in shipping. They are awesome and their customer service will take care of any problems like that immediately.

LareeEdley

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've used Monoprice for years, for HDMI cables, DVI cables, Wii cables, Audio cables and HDTV mount brackets. They are a fantastic company and I've had one issue with them over the years with a glass shelf that was broken in shipping. They are awesome and their customer service will take care of any problems like that immediately.

I in Google input Monoprice, on the first page have a title write, Monoprice what fraud, so I said, it is not credible.

avras

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Ever bought on Monoprice once,not very satisfied with the customer service. ebelow? what is that? Another monoprice?

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I in Google input Monoprice, on the first page have a title write, Monoprice what fraud, so I said, it is not credible.

That wasn't even a sentence. Monoprice is great and has the best prices around. Period.

Ever bought on Monoprice once,not very satisfied with the customer service. ebelow? what is that? Another monoprice?

Another non-sentence....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner