Anyway to stop my iPhone apps from syncing to my iPad?

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just got the iPhone 4s and have had the iPad 2. I have a few iPhone apps on my iPad but now when I go to sync my iPad all my iPhone apps are on my iPad. Its kind of annoying as I'm not gonna need a tip calculator on my iPad. Anyone know how fix this?

Using all the up to date software (iOS 5)

Thanks

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
maybe you have the option set to sync new apps. plus your iPad to iTunes and ensure that option isn't checked.

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I just got a new iPad 2 and this is happening to me as well. I'm also getting apps on my iPhone 4 after I download them to my iPad. Very annoying indeed! :(

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
In settings>store you can toggle on or off on whatever device whether you want your music, apps or iBooks to automatically download to your other devices. Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Connect your device. Select it in iTunes. Go to the Apps section and uncheck the apps that you don't want synced. Not sure why this eludes so many -- I'm no iOS veteran. You can do this for each device to customize which apps are on the each device.

Susie Killion

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
i have tried this and unchecked everything so that they are not syncing together. i downloaded an app on my iphone seeing as it only does this from the the iphone to the ipad meaning all apps on the ipad do not sync to the iphone. (i had my ipad first) but within seconds the app appeared on the ipad. do you happen to have any other suggestions? when i first got the phone i set it up as NEW phone on the itunes store. its awfull annoying when others use my ipad and and my notes and doctors appointments flash up on the ipad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal