Facebook for iPad.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok, Facebook for iPad was just released yesterday and since the. I have been on it nonstop. I've been dying for this app since I bought my iPad 2 back in June. I've figured out how todo most things on it and it's all around a great app. It beats all the other Facebook apps, but does anyone know or figured out how to create an event in it? I haven't been able to find that.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I feel the exact same way! It is such an amazing app, and it greatly enriches the Facebook experience.

As for your question, I hadn't tried to create an event until you mentioned it. I have not found anywhere to actually create an event either.. Neither on the events section, nor from a group or page I'm an admin of. I think we've discovered a shortfall of the app...

I'm excited to see how timeline will be integrated on it, it will look amazing.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I feel the exact same way! It is such an amazing app, and it greatly enriches the Facebook experience.

As for your question, I hadn't tried to create an event until you mentioned it. I have not found anywhere to actually create an event either.. Neither on the events section, nor from a group or page I'm an admin of. I think we've discovered a shortfall of the app...

I'm excited to see how timeline will be integrated on it, it will look amazing.

It really is a great app but yes exactly! I have no idea how, I think they might have forgotten that feature in it. Which is definitely a big letdown. But still great just hoping they will release the update for this soon

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Rick0926

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it yesterday. I really like it,works well on both the iPhone and iPad. It is responsive, easy to use, and best of all hasn't crashed yet! (I use it all the time on my iPhone and previous editions had a lot of crashes)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
It is a nice app... although I'm barely on FB, I did spend some time on the app yesterday and enjoyed it a lot.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Timeline will be coming to it soon, there just still beta testing that. But it'll get there. Hopefully not taking as long though as the app took to get here haha

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Dean211284

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticed the writing looks a little blured. As if it's been stretched to fit. I do have full force and retina pad but they arnt active on Facebook now. (ipad1)

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
The only thing I'm still hoping for is the ability to delete a post. I manage multiple Facebook pages, and have to eliminate posts at times. I still have to go to the browser for that.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, its missing a couple things to really make it as useful as the actual site. Which is disappointing considering how long they've been working on this.

tapatalk on iPad 2
Apple lover
Best buy employee

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I like it. It's quick clean and caters for most of the key Facebook functionality.

I'll be interested to see how it develops with time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I actually still prefer the fb webpage because you can do more, especially now that its becoming html5 compatible. I do like that the fb app gives me notifications, but i wih i could change the settings to have the notifications take me to fb in safari.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro