How many of you are using your iPads with your computers? e.g. As VNC clients, secondary monitors, trackpads, etc.?

What are your favorite uses and apps?

What types of uses would you like to see?
    09-22-2011 01:32 AM
    I have both Splash and Jump to remote control my PCs and I prefer Splash. Under the home network, I'm able to play Flash contents right off the PC and it shows smoothly on the iPad. Couldn't do that with Jump.
    09-22-2011 11:34 AM
    The ability to access my home system is very conveinient however, my home system is a laptop, so I could just as easily take it with me where I go.
    I have an associate who uses his iPad as a second screen, and just prior to purchasing my iPad I came across(but didn't download) an app hat sends whatever is on your iPhone to your iPad screen! I wish I had downloaded the free version, since now I can't seem to find it anywhere
    EM
    09-27-2011 09:00 PM
    I like to use my iPad as a secondary monitor.
    I use Maxi Vista for that under Windows XP
    on Mac, I've tried "iScreen" but not 100 % happy (When my iPad is turned of, I can't get back my windows ...)
    09-30-2011 11:32 AM
    I use Logmein, Jump and VNC almost daily from my iPad and iPhone. It is a valuable tool when you can have a "remote" terminal with you all the time.
    09-30-2011 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD