"Apple iPads, iPhones get Flash video at last"

HailApple

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is old news or not, but it's nice to see some of the video streams I'm often denied the capability of viewing may be functional in the near future.

I found this site a couple weeks ago. Same as other online video sites, except it is for iPad. I don't think they use any Flash that's why it looks perfect on my iPad2. They have about 10 shows and run pretty smooth even on 3G. It is streamingtvforipad dot com. This way You can always catch your show with just the iPad.

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope, ipad will have flash and 5 mega pexel camera,,, and iphone 5 will have 8 mega pexl camera

Note that Flash isn't on the iPad (thank God!)... this just allows web sites who have embedded their video in Flash to deliver a non-Flash version to the iPad without them converting the videos to something other than Flash.

That said, when I first got my iPad, I bought Skyfire and Cloud Browse, the combination of which allowed my to watch pretty much any Flash video or use any website with a Flash based app. However, I think it has been months since I've used either. I rarely run into anything in Flash these days. (Of course, there are certain types of uses and sites which will run one into Flash... for which the above are good solutions).

I do hear you on the camera though. That is probably the only disappointment I have about my iPad 2. It is fine for video conferencing or shooting a quick video, but for still shots, is useless (not that I really want to be taking photos with my iPad... but still). What I would like a better rear camera for is to be able to take a photo with enough resolution to be able to store and OCR when researching at the library. I also know a better rear camera would be an advantage to people building apps to scan barcodes and such.

Reactions: ccsuwxman

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73