I can get both the above at the same price, so what would you go for. Some considerations:

- 3g is not a big issue, as I can tether from my phone using a WiFi hotspot.

- my main use will be for web access and demoing universal remote software to clients. There will be remote access to security cameras too.

- some videos may be placed on the ipad for holidays/trips, but not many. I am an Android man, but the remote app is only for ipad at the moment
    09-05-2011 05:10 AM
    you know there is no huge difrrent, but ipad 2 thiner and little faster than ipad 1, also having face time
    09-05-2011 06:16 AM
    you know there is no huge difrrent, but ipad 2 thiner and little faster than ipad 1, also having face time
    Actually, it's a lot faster :-) .. The iPad 2 is lighter and easier to hold for extended periods of time.
    09-05-2011 10:02 AM
    Storage does not seem like a priority for you so I would definitely go with iPad 2 especially with cloud storage available.
    09-05-2011 11:38 AM
    Actually, it's a lot faster :-) .. The iPad 2 is lighter and easier to hold for extended periods of time.

yes I know ipad 2 is much more easier than iPad 1, but both are fast, however ipad 2 is faster with A5 chip.
    09-05-2011 02:34 PM
    I agree. I had the iPad 1 and now own the iPad 2. My iPad 2 is a lot faster.
    09-05-2011 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD