Just got an ipad 2 and I hate the case...

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
My ipad 1 was stolen, so I just bought an ipad 2. The ipad is great, however, Apple's magnet case is a joke! I had the OEM black Apple case for the ipad 1, and it was great.
However, this new one is clumsy it moves around too much, and it doesn't protect the back of the ipad, which is something that Apple doesn't comprehend very well. Not everyone treats their devices like a newborn baby. (Same for iphone4 with glass back) It would be nice to have a case that not only protected the screen, but also protected the whole device.

I know there are a zillion cases out there. I am looking for a recommendation for a similar low profile style case to Apple's ipad 1 case.
Any suggestions?

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
The Speck PixelSkin HD Wrap case for iPad 2 is a nice case. It offers great protection for a low profile type case. Right now it's available in 4 colors. Speck Products | Speck Products PixelSkin HD Wrap Case for iPad 2 | iPad 2 Case | iPad Cases | iPad Cover

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

+1 on this case. I Ordered it from Amazon $24 & absolutely love it! It offers great protection for entire iPad including the screen. It slim enough that it's not cumbersome & works similar to the smart cover so it offers the keyboard stand & video viewing stand.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone have a link to the Belkin Folio case?

I am going to be getting an iPad 2 very soon and would like a easy, protective carrying case so I can take the thing with me in the car while I am traveling.

niteowl77

Aug 23, 2011
www.a2binteractive.com
My ipad 1 was stolen, so I just bought an ipad 2. The ipad is great, however, Apple's magnet case is a joke! I had the OEM black Apple case for the ipad 1, and it was great.
However, this new one is clumsy it moves around too much, and it doesn't protect the back of the ipad, which is something that Apple doesn't comprehend very well. Not everyone treats their devices like a newborn baby. (Same for iphone4 with glass back) It would be nice to have a case that not only protected the screen, but also protected the whole device.

I know there are a zillion cases out there. I am looking for a recommendation for a similar low profile style case to Apple's ipad 1 case.
Any suggestions?

Why don't they make those cases for the regular iPhone? Hmmm

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site

Any suggestions?

One of my favorite cases is definitely the targus 360 rotating case. It's great, stands in portrait and landscape, plus the circle in the back shows off the nice apple. Which was what apple wanted to show off with the smart cover

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the tarsus 360 rotating case. It stands in both portrait and landscape, protects front and back, and also shows off the apple through a circular window. Which was what apple had in mind with the smart cover.

kella12

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Recommend you a Smart cover for iPad 2 , only $14.98 plus free shipping, you also can select other colors. This style case's Original price is $29.99.

13140833210.jpg

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the smart cover + the Belkin snap shield to protect the back. It has a very nice feel and seems to do the trick. I think the two are a very nice combo.

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I just got the Speck PixelSkin HD case and it's great, thin, feels good in your hands. The only downside is that it lacks the ability to put my IPad to sleep or wake it back up but other than that is very nice and quite functional. I bought mine off of Amazon for 27$

n1smo

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the Cyber Acoustics IC-1002BK and absolutely love it. It has a simple portfolio look and feel. The quality is amazing and the price is not bad either. Do a search and watch some of the videos out for it on YouTube or go to their website.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711