View Poll Results: iPad 2 or Laptop?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPad 2

4 36.36%
  • Laptop

7 63.64%
    Hey I am only 11 years old, and I'm thinking about getting an iPad 2 or a laptop for Christmas, my mum wants me to get a Laptop. I would use an iPad 2 for internet, for school and music and other stuff.

So would should i get an iPad 2 or a laptop???
    07-30-2011 06:21 PM
    iPad2 or laptop? Yes.

I have both... they are different devices for different needs.

IMHO, for an 11-year old and for school work, I'd go with the laptop. It's tough to write papers on an iPad...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 07-30-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    07-30-2011 07:46 PM
    Well iPad 2 is still very limited for your main computer needs. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch then no real need.

I would opt for a MacBook Air
    07-30-2011 08:58 PM
    Hey I am only 11 years old, and I'm thinking about getting an iPad 2 or a laptop for Christmas, my mum wants me to get a Laptop. I would use an iPad 2 for internet, for school and music and other stuff.

So would should i get an iPad 2 or a laptop???
    2 very diff things but there will be some stuff a iPad can not do
    If you have access to a additional comp from time to time for your other needs then I would say go for the iPad but on the flip side you will get more functionality from a computer. It's gonna be really up to you
    Right down a detail list of what you think you will need the device to do then it might be easier to choose .. If ur not sure the iPad can or can't do something just ask
    07-30-2011 09:10 PM
    Yeah, might just go with the Windows 7 laptop...
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Dermot_McCann; 07-31-2011 at 08:46 AM.
    07-31-2011 08:44 AM
    Yeah, might just go with the Windows 7 laptop...
    Thanks guys!
    If you really wanna go into that category, send me a PM and I can give you the link for the laptop that I just bought my GF that is probably the best value for money... its by ASUS, dunno if you have brand loyalty.
    07-31-2011 09:42 AM
    If you really wanna go into that category, send me a PM and I can give you the link for the laptop that I just bought my GF that is probably the best value for money... its by ASUS, dunno if you have brand loyalty.
    Thanks but I will go for a 'Dell' laptop.
    It's 330 or something.
    07-31-2011 01:19 PM
    Yup, it just all depend on the needs, different devices for different needs.
    Read this "Should I get an iPad or a macbook laptop", might give you some idea.
    But anyhow, I think you should get an Laptop to avoid an 11 years old addicted in playing games on the iPad, as the iPad is really handy to takeall over around ~
    08-01-2011 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD