Connect iPad 2 to Canon MX 885 via wifi

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, i just bought a new printer the canon mx 885 to be exact. It works great with my w7 64 laptop but i cannot connect the iPad through wifi to print documents can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad 2 / Samsung Galaxy S 2 / Htc Sensation using Tapatalk Pro

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if that one is significantly different from the Canon I have. Canon does make an app for iOS but it only let's you print pictures, not documents. There are several apps in the app store that will let you print to Mac or PC connected printers.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, i just bought a new printer the canon mx 885 to be exact. It works great with my w7 64 laptop but i cannot connect the iPad through wifi to print documents can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad 2 / Samsung Galaxy S 2 / Htc Sensation using Tapatalk Pro

Is it AirPrint capable?

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No i think only HP has AirPrint, yesterday i found a solution to print from my ipad its an app called activeprint for ios + you need software for the pc, only like this i was able to print documents. Thx guys

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No i think only HP has AirPrint, yesterday i found a solution to print from my ipad its an app called activeprint for ios + you need software for the pc, only like this i was able to print documents. Thx guys

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That was my next suggestion lol I used it on a laser printer I had hooked to my desktop to be able to print there is a list of printers that iOS supports to print without a computer thou

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW