Newbie iPad 2 owner

vel4769

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow so much info on this site. Any must have apps for the ipad2. I've got angry birds, twitter and face book app. I'm looking for a swype type of key board app? Are they any?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You will need to jailbreak to get swype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jailbreak app is called iSwype. I've been using it for about a week and I do not recommend it as it is still in it's beta stages and not very accurate. I've used Swype on Android many times and can honestly say it is 10 times better on an Android. There have been updates for it, though, so maybe it will improve in time....

485e94d9-a586-1e0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: vel4769

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The jailbreak app is called iSwype. I've been using it for about a week and I do not recommend it as it is still in it's beta stages and not very accurate. I've used Swype on Android many times and can honestly say it is 10 times better on an Android. There have been updates for it, though, so maybe it will improve in time....

485e94d9-a586-1e0b.jpg

And use jailbreakme to jailbreak it :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
What about any Good flash apps so I can see flash videos on websites?

The only one that I know of and you will have to be jailbroken to get is called, Frash. This link will show you how to get it if you are interested: http://www.tipb.com/2010/07/13/set-frash-jailbreak-flash-player-ipad/

If you don't want to JB you can always use third party browsers like Skyfire or Cloud Browse to view some flash content on web sites.