ipad 2 black or white

chikky#IM

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am a newbie here... I am planning to buy an ipad 2 next month and I couldn't decide if I am going to buy the white one or the black one. Any suggestions?:)

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
For me; white is cool. If you want people to realize you have iPad 2; you should prefer white because iPad 1 doesnt have a white option ;)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
White looks great but will show every little nick you get around the bezel in which black doesnt.

catadjuster

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
You're going to get a bunch of opinions here, the only one that matters is yours. Put them side by side if you can, and go from there. My wife bought one and all they had was white, I didn't think I would like it, but was pleasently surprised. That said, when I buy mine it will be black, even if I have to wait.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Interesting to see what if we will still get a choice in the iPad 3? Maybe different design might not let us.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting to see what if we will still get a choice in the iPad 3? Maybe different design might not let us.

I am not sure I understand what one has to do with the other. They made a White iPhone 4 and iPad 2 which are both designed differently. I'm sure Apple can do the same and come out with a White iPad 3.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure I understand what one has to do with the other. They made a White iPhone 4 and iPad 2 which are both designed differently. I'm sure Apple can do the same and come out with a White iPad 3.

If they change the design they may not allow as part of the design. Eg iPad 1 aluminum back etc. Will just have to wait and see :)

macjacky11

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
It depends on your preference coz color is the only difference between them. Take a careful look at them when you are in the store.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Heck, I've been waiting to get an iPad for a couple of months now with a couple of months left to go, and I still am torn between black or white.

When I first heard about the white iPad coming out, I thought "Ew" there would be no way I would like such a thing... it couldn't look as sleek and savvy. However, I actually was able to see a white iPad and I really like it... even though I cannot explain why per se. I think the white devices (both iPhone and iPad) have a slightly different "attitude" and "feel" than the black ones. So basically you just gotta look at em and see which one just goes CLICK.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I prefer the black because I feel the bezel "fades away" when I'm reading or watching something. When I was checking them out in the store, I thought that the white bezel stood out too much; I found that distracting.

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
After having a Black Iphone for years, I finally decided to try the White one out and I really like it. In fact I liked it so much I bought a White Ipad 2 also. That isnt true about the scratches, I believe it shows up more on the black model. The White doesnt show all the handprints like the Black does either. Just my opinion.....

felixmo

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the black because I feel the bezel "fades away" when I'm reading or watching something. When I was checking them out in the store, I thought that the white bezel stood out too much; I found that distracting.

I agree, I find the white bezel too distracting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen