Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmer

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Real Estate

I'm a Realtor. Using my iPad 2 for listing appointments has been awesome. Being able to show sellers comparable homes on my iPad 2 so that I can properly price their home has been invaluable. Having a Logitech keyboard would really help me type faster and more accurately as I do my searches with the client.

natesac

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I would use it constantly. I have been looking at a keyboard solution for a while now. I like using the smart cover as a prop but I would love to be able to type without having the on screen keyboard taking uo so much real estate.

Singlestick

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I commute to work and make notes or prepare outlines on the way to the office. The Logitech keyboard case would let me work more efficiently on the small table available on the commuter train without intruding into the space of other commuters.

AndresE

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Just like cbelanger this would be for my wife. She writes for the Huffington Post and is trying to do more on her iPad. Writing long form articles is the only thing she goes back to her old laptop for now. This would help her move completely to her iPad.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Use it in meetings

I would use it in meetings with my clients to take notes. It would be such a time saver typing on a regular keyboard AND not having to dig up my laptop for note taking. A great "happy medium".

T-ulk

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
Being a dental student this case would be so useful while taking lecture notes and case presentation. Also this will help me a lot in taking patient's chief complaints and taking quick notes in clinic without messing my iPad!

jb0615

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I am attempting to write an ebook, so having the ZaggMate keyboard case would come in handy for story notes on the fly no matter where I am. But mainly I would use the ZaggMate at home.

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd be able to go to school and court without having to drag my big laptop all around. Being a law student tech is a must but so are the huge heavy books so if I could lighten my load with this my life would e all less stressful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeTaBYTeS

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My wife will be ecstatic if she has the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 during her confinement period after delivery - entertainment and communication on the bed!

DamnSkippy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, home while doing plain old stuff. Don't get me wrong I would make real use of it as well. But having it at home would be really useful for everything from watching a show to typing an email!

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I would use this at work the most, every day at work I use my iPad 2 and demo its functions to various customers that walk in. From time to time I use it to take notes customers may tell me stuff so I do not foret it. I also have meetings every Thursday and I use my iPad as my means of note taking and this would make it so much easier to jot down.

checko

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
On a plane

Stewardesses be damned!! I travel a lot for work and this would be absolutely perfect for finishing up reports and editing while traveling. I love the iPad's portability but we all know it's difficult to type on for an extended period of time. This would solve my problem!

fro

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Zagg

I'd use it for straight teachin' bro! I'm a Comp Sci teacher and I've been mirroring my iPad 2 for certain aspects of presenting content. If I'm giving live notes, I need to be able to type faster than the two hours it's taking me to pound this out on the iPad keyboard right now. I had the Clamcase for my gen 1 iPad, but A) no fit for gen 2, and B) it was super heavy. Great for conferences, but crappy for enjoying how light the iPad is. I'd love the Zagg, just can't afford it right now. Teachers don't get paid all that well down here in the US of A.

jugarte77

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This would be for my dad, and maybe he'll stop whining about how awkward is to type on a rigid surface. I guess he'll use it everywhere.

mgorman85

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
My reason

I start medical school this fall and I plan to use the iPad exclusively. Unfortunately, it will be nearly impossible to use the touchscreen to take notes and I am in desperate need of a physical keyboard. This keyboard is lightweight, which is essential since I'll be carrying around enough books as it is. It also looks great, which just makes it even cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73