I am using this in class to take notes. Much lighter than the Macbook, and I can draw on the screen when I want to.
    06-20-2011 09:47 PM
    I work with people with disabilities; finding jobs for this special group in the community. I am always running from site to site, trying to keep up with the demands of our funding sources, documenting goals and barriers for each client. My iPad 2 has been a real lifesaver and the ZAGG KEYBOARD CASE would provide an efficient way to type my notes quickly and, at the same time, protect my investment.
    06-20-2011 09:55 PM
    I wanted to buy a macbook air but I would rather buy an ipad 2 with this case and I wouldn't need anything else! it's like an ultra-ultra-portable laptop! Would be great
    06-20-2011 10:03 PM
    I would use this for word processing or preparing my flight school study guides! Pick me!
    06-20-2011 10:06 PM
    I want this! Pick me because I will use it a lot while I'm on the bus. You will be happy for me. Win-Win
    06-20-2011 10:08 PM
    As a power iPad user I have replaced my laptop using in it in meetings, project management, demonstrations, etc. This would make my iPad complete at home, office and on the road. What an awesome product
    06-20-2011 10:10 PM
    Just got an iPad2 as a graduation gift from my wife. This Saturday, I'll be getting my EdD.

I've been using my iPad at work (college teacher), at home (surfing mostly and some games), and with my consulting business (have done training this year for Lucent, ExxonMobil and KinderMorgan and will be working with Citgo next month). This keyboard would likely ensure that I am able to incorporate the iPad more fully into my training activities with my traditional college students and my corporate clients.

I'd love to get one for free but will likely buy one if I'm not selected.
    06-20-2011 10:15 PM
    This would be awesome for trips or in the car(as a passenger).

But to be brutally honest, most likely will be used while on the toilet... :P
    06-20-2011 10:16 PM
    I would use it everywhere. No need for a laptop anymore.
    06-20-2011 10:18 PM
    Im a PhD student and would use the keyboard to take notes at school
    06-20-2011 10:21 PM
    Right now I'd use it from my family room couch because that's where I've been living since I broke my leg.
    06-20-2011 10:28 PM
    This would be perfect for working on the go. On screen keyboards just weren't made for heavy text entry on a tablet.
    06-20-2011 10:29 PM
    I would love this as a gift for my wife. She loves her new iPad, but is constantly complaining about using the on screen keyboard. This would be an awesome solution for her! Plus our 16 year anniversary is next month! Thanks for the great site!
    06-20-2011 10:37 PM
    Currently I'm a full time professional as well as student. Having my MacBook at all times is just too difficult. This product would allow me even more portability and functionality for taking notes at the office and editing docs and presentations for class in quick office. It would graduate my iPad from a niche device to a fully functional performance machine!
    06-20-2011 10:37 PM
    I am an Assistant Principal of a High School and I will be using my iPad in classrooms this year to observe teachers and students. Having this keyboard would allow me to be more efficient with the task at hand.
    06-20-2011 10:42 PM
    I'm a Realtor. Using my iPad 2 for listing appointments has been awesome. Being able to show sellers comparable homes on my iPad 2 so that I can properly price their home has been invaluable. Having a Logitech keyboard would really help me type faster and more accurately as I do my searches with the client.
    06-20-2011 10:44 PM
    I would use it constantly. I have been looking at a keyboard solution for a while now. I like using the smart cover as a prop but I would love to be able to type without having the on screen keyboard taking uo so much real estate.
    06-20-2011 10:55 PM
    I commute to work and make notes or prepare outlines on the way to the office. The Logitech keyboard case would let me work more efficiently on the small table available on the commuter train without intruding into the space of other commuters.
    06-20-2011 11:00 PM
    great for my wife - she's a writer and loves her new ipad 2 but needs to be able to type on "real" keyboard
    06-20-2011 11:02 PM
    I'd use it when traveling and for liveblogging from conferences, allowing me to ditch my PC...
    06-20-2011 11:07 PM
    Just like cbelanger this would be for my wife. She writes for the Huffington Post and is trying to do more on her iPad. Writing long form articles is the only thing she goes back to her old laptop for now. This would help her move completely to her iPad.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!
    06-20-2011 11:13 PM
    I would use it in meetings with my clients to take notes. It would be such a time saver typing on a regular keyboard AND not having to dig up my laptop for note taking. A great "happy medium".
    06-20-2011 11:19 PM
    Being a dental student this case would be so useful while taking lecture notes and case presentation. Also this will help me a lot in taking patient's chief complaints and taking quick notes in clinic without messing my iPad!
    06-20-2011 11:28 PM
    I am attempting to write an ebook, so having the ZaggMate keyboard case would come in handy for story notes on the fly no matter where I am. But mainly I would use the ZaggMate at home.
    06-20-2011 11:32 PM
    I'd be able to go to school and court without having to drag my big laptop all around. Being a law student tech is a must but so are the huge heavy books so if I could lighten my load with this my life would e all less stressful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-20-2011 11:33 PM
311 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD