Never, and I mean NEVER, have to take the d**ned windows 7 starter edition netbook with me on my 3 month business trips to the middle east! Also could, I mean would, be great for taking notes in class
    06-20-2011 07:37 PM
    This would be great! I take my iPad 2 with me to the office and out and about to my customers. This would definately help!
    06-20-2011 07:38 PM
    With this keyboard, I could hold off on buying a new laptop. That's all that's missing from the ipad, that would make it a true laptop.. Thanks!!!
    06-20-2011 07:39 PM
    Use it everyday on the couch as I do with my virtual keyboard.
    06-20-2011 07:42 PM
    I have recently introduced the ipad2 to my clients as new way to do business and it has brought an efficient and paperless way to run their companies. With an addition of the Logitech Keyboard by ZAGG, this will revolutionize their industry. This will move more of my clients who normally depend on the laptop, but find it clunky (yes, even though it's a laptop) to actually go with an ipad and keyboard combination. Only thing I need to do, just as I did with my ipad is to show them the advantages of having the keyboard!!! The keyboard will also offer them protection of their ipad which would be a definite plus! This may also attract several of my peers who thought of using their ipads as their only computer at work since we work on an Exchange Server.
    06-20-2011 07:43 PM
    I would use the Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 to prop my iPad 2 up securely while typing when working on school projects away from home.
    06-20-2011 07:45 PM
    At work. I do a lot of word/excel editing while running around te hospital. Bad enough I hve to use my own iPad. This would be so such a big help!!!
    06-20-2011 07:47 PM
    I travel a lot on business. The keyboard would enable me to leave my laptop home on most trips.
    06-20-2011 07:49 PM
    Perfect for travel and tight spaces. My laptop stays tucked away for when I need it on the trip for special purpose, but the Zagg would give me everything I need for time on the plane.
    06-20-2011 07:55 PM
    I would use this at roundtable meetings, where everyone else currently brings a PC and I tap away at my Ipad, I think having this on the table would quiet many of the "it doesn't have a real keyboard!" commentators and finally force them to reveal that they wish they were tech savvy enough not be using a Dell Brick, constantly plugged into a power source and crawling around on the floor looking for a plug. Bums.
    06-20-2011 07:56 PM
    I would use the case/keyboard when at work, this would be awesome instead of taking hand written notes on a paper tablet.
    06-20-2011 07:57 PM
    this thing would be a blessing when I am stuck in the boundary water woods next month while the wife checks out some bears...

I could even use it in the canoe I plan on spending most of my time in!
    06-20-2011 07:57 PM
    I am a child psychologist and I would get great use using the keyboard for my IPad with my clients. It would allow me to help them write narratives about their traumas.

Thanks

Doceric
    06-20-2011 07:58 PM
    everywhere... and it will even sync with an ipod touch which makes typing sooooo much easier....
    06-20-2011 08:00 PM
    Doing tech support calls at people's desks
    06-20-2011 08:03 PM
    I've been longing for one of these since I got my iPad in May. I am an intern for a drug and alcohol counseling center and have to travel between offices regularly. I don't have time between sessions and groups to fire up my laptop, but my iPad is perfect to get some quick work done--unfortunately, it is very tedious and inefficient to type on the on-screen keyboard. This keyboard by Zagg would be the perfect solution to my problem and enable me to get serious work done in short periods of time.
    06-20-2011 08:05 PM
    Awesome at work to go paperless using Evernote to take notes in meetings so I can get work done at my desk.
    06-20-2011 08:06 PM
    I have been wanting one of these since I got my iPad. What a great idea, a case and a keyboard that actually looks like it belongs with your iPad. I would use this the most during meetings at work. It would be less cumbersome than my laptop and would save me the time it takes to boot up. I could leave my laptop at home most days.
    I would use this keyboard with my Ipad 2 at the high school where I work.
    Would love a companion keyboard for my IPad2. Could use it to easily type notes and memos while out in the field.
    06-20-2011 08:10 PM
    My wife works for the state legislature and is devoted to her iPad 2. She uses it to look up statutes, read proposed laws and amendments, and access her research documents on the network. She even does edits on her research summaries on the iPad, but is hampered by the touchscreen keyboard.

I bought her the iPad because I knew it would streamline her work, and have considered the keyboard case as an obvious addition. She is a skeptic, as she was about the iPad. I would LOVE to surprise her with one. She became an evangelist for the iPad; I expect she would become an evangelist for this as well.
    06-20-2011 08:10 PM
    I would love to have this during my abundant company seminars. I use penultimate to take notes now but I can type much faster.
    06-20-2011 08:13 PM
    I have always had trouble using the Apple iPad 2 keyboard. I love to use my social networks and email on the iPad 2 which requires alot of typing. I would find it much easier to use to have some type of foreign keyboard for the my iPad 2. Its just a hassle to type with the iPad 2 on screen keyboard and I would love a more easy way to type with the iPad 2.
    06-20-2011 08:22 PM
    We use our ipad to sell wine at events. It would be alot easier to get all there info with one of these.
    06-20-2011 08:23 PM
    I've been looking into Keyboard cases lately, and this one is by far the best. I would use this keyboard case for typing in Evernote, answering email, and general typing. It's so much easier to use than the on-screen iPad keyboard.
    06-20-2011 08:24 PM
311 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD