I think that the question should be where you won't use it as I would use it all over given I rarely use my MBP anymore.
    06-20-2011 06:22 PM
    I would use it for work when I'm meeting with clients. I would also use it to replace my old PC
    06-20-2011 06:23 PM
    i'd get the most out of this because then i'd actually be able to type at a usable level at work. Ipad hasn't been efficient, but a keyboard.... definitely speed things up!
    06-20-2011 06:24 PM
    That's easy: I'll probably make the best use of it on my 50min train commute from home to university!
    06-20-2011 06:25 PM
    I would use this to type notes in class instead of having to carry around my laptop all the time.
    06-20-2011 06:25 PM
    Would use this everyday. Just like I use my iPad 2. This would just make data entry for note taking a ton easier.
    06-20-2011 06:27 PM
    I would get the most of it at the work and on business trips; so instead of taking my laptop I can use the Logitech Keyboard Case
    06-20-2011 06:27 PM
    I would most use it in classroom settings. Having this and a OCR for mind mapping would be the nuts.
    06-20-2011 06:28 PM
    I already use my iPad to take notes and fill in PDFs in all of my lectures. This would really make my life easier and help me type even faster.
    06-20-2011 06:28 PM
    I would use it at work, where I need the convenience of a keyboard as well as the protection of the case. Those things are awesome.
    06-20-2011 06:29 PM
    I'd get the most use out of it at my local cafe. I work remotely, so I'm constantly there...actually, I'm typing this in the cafe right now
    06-20-2011 06:30 PM
    It will be a great tool to use in the classroom when I head off to grad school in the fall. It will allow me to never bring a hefty laptop to class again!
    06-20-2011 06:30 PM
    I am a teacher and a mother, both roles require a lot of attention and time from me. My iPad2's portability allows me to be able to multi task between "mother" tasks and teacher tasks. The logitech keyboard would add more convinience in lesson planning and record keeping for my students. In helping my daughter with her homework and in keeping up with my home management tasks. Having this case *** keyboard would make impossible for me to prop up my iPad wherever I am and add, update revise my files.
    06-20-2011 06:32 PM
    I just watched the YouTube review on this. Awesome! I can't believe it's not an Apple product, as it looks just like a Macbook Air once added to the iPad 2!

I am a young professional in the marketing field. I would use this keyboard/case for my new iPad 2 everywhere- but primarily in client meetings. Because I am the youngest of my work peers, I am always impressing them with my new gadgets. This would blow them away! Help me impress!
    06-20-2011 06:33 PM
    I'm a dentist, and I use my iPad every day with my patients. This Zagg case will allow me to quickly type up treatment plans, and email them on my iPad to my patients. Thus I'll be a better dentist. So by giving me the Zagg case, TiPb will indirectly improve the overall dental health of many people.

Oh yeah, I love the TiPB iPhone and iPad podcasts and listen every week (flattery helps?)

PS - pick me please. thanks.
    06-20-2011 06:36 PM
    I attend a lot of conferences as a teacher, and being able to type would make note-taking a lot easier!
    06-20-2011 06:37 PM
    I go to Starbucks nearly every day, so i would so it there.
    I use my iPad 2 at school, and having the keyboard would help me multitasking faster with typing.
    After returning from one convention and getting ready for another, I've learned that my iPad is the perfect size for taking to seminars and carrying around conference centers. But I had quite a few lengthy emails I needed to type up in spare moments, and longer documents to write on the plane, and now I know that an external keyboard is an absolute necessity!
    06-20-2011 06:38 PM
    I am currently a full-time student on campus and online. I am also a very busy person, I would love to be able to type my class papers faster and more efficiently on my iPad. I would probably get the most use out of the ZAGG keyboard case at school or the coffee shop. Please help ke retire my laptop once and for all.
    Ever since I got my iPad I have used my iMac less and less. I can see getting to the point where i only use my iMac for a handfull of things like photos and Photoshop editing. The missing key in the iPad is a keyboard that I can type on for long periods of time. This case/keyboard combo solves that issue!
    For my mom, actually. I spent years teaching her how to use a laptop and the iPad 2 is now such a different paradigm. Having something reminiscent of the ol' lappy would be a joy for her.
    06-20-2011 06:39 PM
    As a high school Asst Principal, I would love to have a Zagg keyboard so I can provide more specific and detailed feedback to teachers when observing their classrooms. Right now, I have to limit my feedback to as much as I can type using the iPad 2's keyboard, but if I had a Zagg keyboard I could provide more detailed and specific feedback, giving me an opportunity to transform teaching and learning in my building one teachable moment at a time!
    06-20-2011 06:40 PM
    This feature sold me right here! " Special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc" I would use this while I attend my meetings at work I love it!

Priceless
    06-20-2011 06:41 PM
    It would make it a lot easier to do homework and make documents on a seperate keyboard.
    06-20-2011 06:43 PM
311 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD