Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrendy

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Perfect for parents

Hi TiPb,

Wow, this keyboard seems great to accompany the iPad2 that I bought for my parent as a gift. The iPad 2 that I bought for them was intended to replace their old computer which they use mostly to type emails and word docs. I can see this keyboard would help them utilizing the iPad2 and help them typing, as it is a big learning curve and pain for them to type on glass. I'd like to give this to my parents if I win it for them. Thanks TiPb.:)

jmaldonado

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
ZAGG keyboard/case

I am a Middle School Assistant Principal, and I would use this case to take my Ipad 2 into the classroom to use while appraising teachers. The keyboard would make documenting, and scripting what the teachers and students are doing much easier.

deea

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Zagg keyboard looks very pretty, and it's ideal thing for my iPad 2 - PC, macbooks GO HOME, iPad 2 with Logitech Zagg Keyboard crushes everythig else in my home-office ... Only 2 iPads 2 with 2 Logitech Zagg Keyboard will be better ;)

IzelTokatl

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i'd get the most out of this because then i'd actually be able to type at a usable level at work. Ipad hasn't been efficient, but a keyboard.... definitely speed things up!

cuilo

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I would get the most of it at the work and on business trips; so instead of taking my laptop I can use the Logitech Keyboard Case

Vesbur

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I already use my iPad to take notes and fill in PDFs in all of my lectures. This would really make my life easier and help me type even faster.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd get the most use out of it at my local cafe. I work remotely, so I'm constantly there...actually, I'm typing this in the cafe right now;)

doctordowling

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It will be a great tool to use in the classroom when I head off to grad school in the fall. It will allow me to never bring a hefty laptop to class again!

hancheta

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Teacher-Mom on the Logitech Keyboard Case

I am a teacher and a mother, both roles require a lot of attention and time from me. My iPad2's portability allows me to be able to multi task between "mother" tasks and teacher tasks. The logitech keyboard would add more convinience in lesson planning and record keeping for my students. In helping my daughter with her homework and in keeping up with my home management tasks. Having this case cum keyboard would make impossible for me to prop up my iPad wherever I am and add, update revise my files.

bbloomfield

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
My own little Macbook Air look-a-like

I just watched the YouTube review on this. Awesome! I can't believe it's not an Apple product, as it looks just like a Macbook Air once added to the iPad 2!

I am a young professional in the marketing field. I would use this keyboard/case for my new iPad 2 everywhere- but primarily in client meetings. Because I am the youngest of my work peers, I am always impressing them with my new gadgets. This would blow them away! Help me impress! :)

DrBrad

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Zagg case will make me a better dentist!

I'm a dentist, and I use my iPad every day with my patients. This Zagg case will allow me to quickly type up treatment plans, and email them on my iPad to my patients. Thus I'll be a better dentist. So by giving me the Zagg case, TiPb will indirectly improve the overall dental health of many people.

Oh yeah, I love the TiPB iPhone and iPad podcasts and listen every week (flattery helps?)

PS - pick me please. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR