Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
logtch-4_island-400x265.jpg

The Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 case is a smart, savvy solution for hardcore road warriors and heavy typists alike. You get the lightness and portability of the iPad 2 when that's all you need, and the power and precision of a full, functional QWERTY keyboard when you need it. Airplane. Coffee shop. Conference. Where ever and whenever you need to pound out some posts, prose, or productivity.

And ZAGG is giving TiPb readers the change to get one of five (5) Logitech Keyboard Cases for iPad 2. For FREE.

Here's all you have to do:

1. Go check it out right now at ZAGG.com
2. Leave a reply below telling us where you'd get the most use of a Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2

Contest starts now and ends Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 12pm PDT.

What are you waiting for, enter now!

kmj44

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Trying to Turn my Office Paperless!

I am desperately trying to turn my office paperless, so I am always bring my iPad everywhere. Having this case/keyboard will help in my effort, showing them that we can do so much with ipads.

kman-iphone

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I've got an upcoming trip to Europe where I'm going to be on a plane for over 8 hours. I'd be able to use a nice physical keyboard on this trip to catch up on all of my e-mail, Twittering and Facebooking 'cause I'm not taking my laptop with me. Trying to get away from carrying too much weight. :)

Tammster

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I love to show off my Zagg keyboard case at board meetings. Every time I use it, a bunch of people always ask me where I got it from.

The problem is I have the case for the original iPad and my iPad 2 just doesn't fit as well so I need to upgrade my case.

sbutler76

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This would be great for vacations. I would feel that the iPad 2 would be protected while traveling, and would be much more convenient than a stand alone keyboard.

Eindeutige

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As a grad student always going back and forth on campus throughout the day and in various cities for a research project, the ZAGG Logitech keyboard will definitely be a God send addition to my iPad 2's effectiveness at taking notes and writing short summaries of things I need to remember wherever I go *crosses fingers* Thank you for awesome give aways such as these, TiPb!

virjog

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The real question is where wouldn't I get the most use of the keyboard. As you all know, the iPad is a device on which typing occurs very frequently, whether you're surfing the web, composing an e-mail message, or writing a report in Pages. The Logitech Keyboard would be perfect for someone who does all those on a day-to-day basis, someone like me. As a student, I would utilize the keyboard to write essays, take some notes, and even create a presentation. It would probably become my permanent case and it would be used every time the iPad would be on. It would be an amazing complement to an already amazing product, making it that much more magical!

PS. Thanks for the opportunity TiPB, and definitely, thanks to ZAGG for providing the keyboard!

dehrlich01

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey TiPB and ZAGG folks! In an effort to become more 'green' and to reduce my carbon footprint, I'm migrating my entire life to the digital world (this includes purchasing significantly more expensive e-textbooks). This would really help with the transition, and cost, as I'm a broke law school student. I really hope I'm selected!

Blodtryck

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Med school is pretty stressy most of the times, especially when working on the side to earn some extra money. It's usually a real hassle to carry around my laptop for notetaking and all my books. With an iPad keyboard I would have to carry around a whole lot less, since some books which I didnt have to carry around with me since they are available as apps, my laptop could stay at home, I could ditch my notebooks and type along on my iPad. My shoulder/back and the seams of my bag would very much appreciate that!

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I've always admired these and would use it for updating my blog while out and about and for moving away from paper for note taking during work meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.