Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit521

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Traveling

Deciding to purchase an iPad instead of a laptop for traveling, I found onscreen typing not to be the most efficient course. Now in the market for a case and keyboard, this setup looks to fit the bill perfectly. A hard case for all the "movement" that will be involved along with a perfect sized keyboard looks like a perfect match.

jbartee99

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife got me an ipad 2 for Father's Day, so she got my old ipad and zaggmate keyboard case (she is a teacher and will be using it in her classes). I need a new one for typing my school papers, work documents, and classes I teach!

Atchut

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
A COOL case with keyboard

I use ipad for reading (ibooks, pdfs etc) and making notes. The keyboard solution from jagg gives me the freedom to use the tablet as "Tablet" and use the keyboard when needed.... and it looks COOL.

4Him

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ZAGG Keyboard

WOW you guys are great with the contests.
I have gotten where I only carry my ipad2 (instead of my macbook pro) when I travel so this would really come in handy for typing emails and work. Also, and maybe most importantly, iOS5 mirroring to my 60" Plasma the keyboard would make surfing the web a breeze!

Thanks for the chance to win,
Billy

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine would be used mostly at home, so I can still help teach my son to type the "correct" way while giving him time with his iPad2.

Fun AND lessons with life value all at once!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Where WOULDN'T I use it

This would be great! I could move away from my bulky 17" Dell Studio to a nice, petite iPad2 while working on sermons, preparing for Bible studies and probably most of the other work that I do. It would make for great use at conferences where outlets are at a prime and laptops suck battery power like the rapture is coming tomorrow (sorry, pastor humor).

This would be great for travel, as I could do just about everything that I would need to do.

However, there's just one small technical problem: I'm missing the iPad2! For some reason, the iPad fairy hasn't seen fit to deliver one yet. I don't know how many apps I've put under the pillow, but it just seems to go unnoticed. I guess the "hinting" to my wife seems to go unnoticed as well.

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to be able to use this in the field. We use AutoCad and have started taking plans on an iPad to the jobsite. Would be great to fill out forms on the go.

eeeky

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely use this on a daily basis and totally replace my heavy laptop. I also don't have a hard case for my iPad, and something like this to protect it would be perfect for travel.

ScottUrman

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Pick me!

That's an awesome case. If I don't win I might have to get one anyway. I'd use it at work, would make a great second screen to handle email.

dingojones

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Where wouldn't I get good use out of it?? Taking notes in meetings all day long at work and now with actual web coding apps available I could update our site without having to run back to my desk.

In class at night with the combination of a keyboard/case and some of my textbooks coming out in ebook form I could stop having to haul around 15lbs of dead trees everywhere I go.

On trips it sure would be nice to have something more protective than the little smart cover (while not adding much bulk) and would be great to have that keyboard handy - so I could keep up with all the web and classwork that I couldn't get enough of at home!

yanks19

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This would be great to carry around the school district to do be able to do "desk work" while going from school to school instead of having to drag my laptop around. I can also see this being very helpful for taking notes at the school board meetings as well.

areibin

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Zagg IPAD2 Case

I would use this case to help protect the finish of the IPAD 2 from my 4 year old daughter. Of course she uses this wonderful devise more then I do and I can only use it when she is sleeping or I travel out of town.

As a consultant I do a fair bit of traveling and this final trip I used my IPAD2 exclusively during the trip and did not need to bring my laptop. This was old habit!

This case would allow me to use the IPAD2 exclusively in my consulting role.

PS. Great site! I visit you almost daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2