I'd use it for work. I travel a lot on foot and bringing a laptop can be cumbersome but I need to type out lengthy emails and edit documents while off site. When using my ipad I tend to miss the feels of actual "keys" when typing.
    06-21-2011 08:42 PM
    As I stated in my title... Anywhere. This past week I found myself without a computer at work. Were transitioning and no one has any idea how to get me a laptop so I simply added my exchange email to my iPad, signed into the networked and plugged away... Typing on the on screen keyboard is ok, but I could use the logitech keyboard case for my school reports, my forum posts... I may be starting a blog on blogger and lastly at work since the laptop I got today is just a P.O.J <- keeping it clean... Fingers crossed, be nice to win anything for once...
    06-21-2011 09:55 PM
    I use my iPad for everything just about everywhere. I am always on it for work and this would make life so much easier!
    06-21-2011 10:01 PM
    I really would appreciate one of these. I have to take notes for work all of the time and typing with a traditional type of keyboard is faster for me. Not that I can't type pretty good with the iPad keyboard, I'm just faster with keys and would be able to touch type. As the office geek this might even give me some more cred!
    06-21-2011 11:18 PM
    This would be great for taking notes during meetings at work.
    06-22-2011 12:38 AM
    i'd love to have one of these for long meetings and plane rides!
    06-22-2011 01:07 AM
    I would use the case when travelling with my iPad, and the keyboard when typing long documents and email. It would be great to have a keyboard choice.
    06-22-2011 02:22 AM
    Definitely at a coffee shop while I'm typing up my practice essays and studying for the bar!
    06-22-2011 03:05 AM
    In-between home (where I have a 2.5 year old and a 4 month old) and my work, I am lucky enough to have a ferry commute - it's not a long commute, but I usually try and zip out some work emails when I haven't got toddlers or coworkers screaming at me

Unfortunately the ferry isn't the smoothest ride, and although I love my iPad 2, typing on a touchscreen on a rocking boat is actually quite difficult. The ZAGG keyboard case would certainly improve my typing accuracy on my commute.

The rocking boat is actually quite perilous to the safety of my iPad 2 - on more than one occasion I've almost lost it off my lap when working on my commute. Again, the ZAGG case would help so much - it would to ensure that I could type en route to work knowing that if it slipped, it would be safe, thanks to ZAGG
    06-22-2011 03:42 AM
    I could really use a keyboard in my taxi, while waiting at the (SFO) airport, hotel lines, etc. Spending much of my life in a car instead of an office, it's hard to find enough time to do email, tweet, blog, build web sites, etc. I also have a chat room for the people who watch my live video broadcasts from my iPhone camera. I tried using my laptop, but it was just too cumbersome and heavy. The iPad is a lot easier to use, except when doing a lot of typing.
    06-22-2011 06:33 AM
    Hello there forum,

Does anyone knows where to get some good and working pro ana tips? i have 130 kilos and i tested pretty much all sort of products to lose fat and i been told that this pro ana tips realy functions. i realy won't know what to do any more. in order to get rid of some weight. i don't prefer to get pretty skinny or anywhere close to anorexia however i want to get rid of a bit pounds please don't hesitate to leave a few advices!

Many thanks
    <3 you All! :*
    06-22-2011 07:22 AM
    Its the perfect accessory for around the house or just about anywhere else. I would get a lot of use out of it.
    06-22-2011 12:21 PM
    I would leave it on my desk at home to use instead of my old desktop computer.
    06-22-2011 12:56 PM
    I'd definitely get the most use out of the keyboard case at my university. I've got a few professors that enjoy lecturing until they're nearly blue in the face, and having a keyboard would take away the pain from handwriting all of my notes!
    06-22-2011 01:38 PM
    In Bed...of course.
    06-22-2011 02:58 PM
    Wow how helpfull this great case would be.... Luv  it.. Need one..
    06-22-2011 03:00 PM
    Since I am constantly on the road, this case would be perfect companion for my ipad2.
    06-22-2011 03:04 PM
    Hello there,

I am a OIF Vet and am currently pursuing a better education for myself. I have an iPad 2 that I use for notes and homework in class. The touch keyboard is nice, but it would be so much easier to take knows and accomplish my tasks if I had a physical keyboard. Thank you so much for your time
    06-22-2011 03:07 PM
    In the ER helping patients... That's where I work.
    06-22-2011 03:10 PM
    Hello or "Hallo" how we say in germany :o)

so I need this Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 at first because I own an iPad 2 but secondly I live in germany and I own a german newsblog around iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch's (named iShare-News). Some articles are actually written on my iPad when I am not at home to feed my daily reader with the newest informations around Apple and Apple products. Additionally my course at the technical college for mechanical engineering in Bochum starts this fall and I have to write a lot on my iPad 2 there.

I hope the decision is made on me.
    Best regards
    Palme/Robin Ritter
    06-22-2011 03:13 PM
    Since purchasing my iPad 2 I am using it all of the time - for work and home. I almost never use any other computer. The biggest issue that I have is not having a keyboard when typing long documents, especially at work and when traveling. If I win the Zagg case, it will get used everyday.
    06-22-2011 03:16 PM
    It would help type papers and code some SQL using splashtop.
    06-22-2011 03:20 PM
    I'd most likely get use out of it by either doing Air Force work, typing up school papers, or just old-fashioned blogging.
    06-22-2011 03:24 PM
    I would LOVE to win one of these! My macbook pro is on it's way out, and it would be awesome to be able to use my iPad 2 with one of these keyboard cases for now until I can afford a new computer! First World Problems
    06-22-2011 03:39 PM
    As a lecturer that travels about 70 kilometers each week to teach at a Theological College in the big city (Sao Paulo, Brazil), I would use it to have my work done while I am away from my home desk: preparing and delivering class presentations, marking papers, writing articles, etc.

Best regards,

Estevan F. Kirschner

Alameda Jandaia, 220
    Recanto Tranquilo
    12949-156 Atibaia SP
    Brazil

Phone: 55 (11) 4415-1114
    Cel.: 55 (11) 8536-8486
    06-22-2011 03:53 PM
311 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD