When I'm traveling with the military, it would be so fantastic, with the protection plus keyboard as a bonus..I'm inlove!
    06-21-2011 11:36 AM
    Due to problems with personal mobility having this keyboard would allow me to take care of all my online needs from one spot.
    06-21-2011 11:36 AM
    WOW you guys are great with the contests.
    I have gotten where I only carry my ipad2 (instead of my macbook pro) when I travel so this would really come in handy for typing emails and work. Also, and maybe most importantly, iOS5 mirroring to my 60" Plasma the keyboard would make surfing the web a breeze!

Thanks for the chance to win,
    Billy
    06-21-2011 11:43 AM
    Mine would be used mostly at home, so I can still help teach my son to type the "correct" way while giving him time with his iPad2.

Fun AND lessons with life value all at once!
    06-21-2011 11:52 AM
    This would be great! I could move away from my bulky 17" Dell Studio to a nice, petite iPad2 while working on sermons, preparing for Bible studies and probably most of the other work that I do. It would make for great use at conferences where outlets are at a prime and laptops suck battery power like the rapture is coming tomorrow (sorry, pastor humor).

This would be great for travel, as I could do just about everything that I would need to do.

However, there's just one small technical problem: I'm missing the iPad2! For some reason, the iPad fairy hasn't seen fit to deliver one yet. I don't know how many apps I've put under the pillow, but it just seems to go unnoticed. I guess the "hinting" to my wife seems to go unnoticed as well.
    06-21-2011 11:59 AM
    What wouldn't I use it for? My iPad is practically glued to me in the first place!
    06-21-2011 12:01 PM
    I'd love to be able to use this in the field. We use AutoCad and have started taking plans on an iPad to the jobsite. Would be great to fill out forms on the go.
    06-21-2011 12:18 PM
    I would definitely use this on a daily basis and totally replace my heavy laptop. I also don't have a hard case for my iPad, and something like this to protect it would be perfect for travel.
    06-21-2011 12:49 PM
    That's an awesome case. If I don't win I might have to get one anyway. I'd use it at work, would make a great second screen to handle email.
    06-21-2011 01:00 PM
    Where wouldn't I get good use out of it?? Taking notes in meetings all day long at work and now with actual web coding apps available I could update our site without having to run back to my desk.

In class at night with the combination of a keyboard/case and some of my textbooks coming out in ebook form I could stop having to haul around 15lbs of dead trees everywhere I go.

On trips it sure would be nice to have something more protective than the little smart cover (while not adding much bulk) and would be great to have that keyboard handy - so I could keep up with all the web and classwork that I couldn't get enough of at home!
    06-21-2011 01:02 PM
    I would love having this for school. It really is a lot lighter and a lot more portable than my laptop could ever be.
    06-21-2011 01:06 PM
    This would be great to carry around the school district to do be able to do "desk work" while going from school to school instead of having to drag my laptop around. I can also see this being very helpful for taking notes at the school board meetings as well.
    06-21-2011 01:07 PM
    I would use it at a desk in the kitchen.
    06-21-2011 01:49 PM
    I would use this case to help protect the finish of the IPAD 2 from my 4 year old daughter. Of course she uses this wonderful devise more then I do and I can only use it when she is sleeping or I travel out of town.

As a consultant I do a fair bit of traveling and this final trip I used my IPAD2 exclusively during the trip and did not need to bring my laptop. This was old habit!

This case would allow me to use the IPAD2 exclusively in my consulting role.

PS. Great site! I visit you almost daily!
    06-21-2011 03:22 PM
    I would use this on airplanes mostly, but I could see using it around the house too.
    06-21-2011 03:25 PM
    The iPad is my favorite way to view emails, but without the keyboard my responses tend to be short and to the point. My correspondents might appreciate that, but occasionally I wish I could type a longer response.

I have also been using the Piad to work on some of my School documents- Tests, and classwork for my kids, but especially for field trip info etc. With the keyboard, I could do all of my editing, easily, as I am on the trip.

To be honest, I am planning on getting one of these eventually-- using my own funds. But as a teacher it is taking a while to find the necessary funds. TiPb to the rescue!
    06-21-2011 03:33 PM
    This would be awesome to use with my iPad for taking notes in class. I bought an iPad because it was more portable than my laptop and has an awesome battery life. I bought the stylus to write on the screen but it's cumbersome and not very efficient because I can type faster than I can write but the on screen keyboard isn't fun to type on.
    06-21-2011 03:43 PM
    I could use the ZAGG case for my real estate business:
    - to search+find+load properties to the iPad2
    - to type real estate contracts on the iPad2
    - finally ditch my 6 year old office laptop office
    06-21-2011 03:48 PM
    Absolutely ideal for my road warrior lifestyle as well as solitude days that I use for writing.
    06-21-2011 04:48 PM
    My husband is a commercial pilot and is now able to use his iPad 2 in flight rather than lugging around the old "brain bag" full of charts and manuals. All flight info necessary is now on his iPad. A keyboard case would be a fantastic way to increase the efficiency of the iPad during those long international flights!
    06-21-2011 05:57 PM
    This would be so perfect for me.

I ride public transportation to work everyday and its the only time I have outside of the office to stay ahead of my work. I will not sacrifice the time I have with my kids at home so I spend every minute commuting working. I know I could be so much more productive with a real keyboard and I could spend additional time reading the extra time I gain reading TiPb. .

Thanks
    06-21-2011 06:48 PM
    Awesome idea. Wife would love it.
    06-21-2011 07:13 PM
    I'm out of the office most of the day...I would use this to type reports between appointments
    06-21-2011 07:26 PM
    I'd use it every day, in every way.
    On a bus, or on a train.
    06-21-2011 08:33 PM
    This would come in handy for my daily email, chatting and facebook activities. Would love to have one.
    06-21-2011 08:40 PM
311 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD