I used to use Full Force on my iPad 1, but as we all know iPad 2 hasn't been Jailbroken. Even if it does, I doubt I'll jailbreak as it caused me to have to wipe my iPad on more than one occasion...

At any rate, i'm looking for a way to force iPhone apps to display in full resolution on iPad without Jailbreaking... primarily need this for Facebook.

I've tried the alternatives, Facepad, Friendly, etc... while they're solid solutions, they just aren't as good as the official app. If only Zuck would give us an iPad app we'd all be happy!!!

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    As a side note, sorry if this has already been answered, haven't been able to find it via search.
    06-10-2011 04:08 PM
    Facebook has made it clear they will NOT make a facebook app for Ipad. They dont consider it a mobile platform...

I just use safari and log into Facebook. I think it works better than any app.
    06-10-2011 10:15 PM
    Been there done that, safari has issues with Facebook. It doesn't do chat, you can't get push notifications without flooding your email with Facebook crap and the notification icon doesn't really update on a refresh.
    06-11-2011 12:59 AM
    Facebook has made it clear they will NOT make a facebook app for Ipad. They dont consider it a mobile platform...

Thats really unfair IMO. If they've got a fully featured one for the playbook, why not the iPad.
    06-11-2011 12:56 PM
    Thats really unfair IMO. If they've got a fully featured one for the playbook, why not the iPad.
    Totally agree
    06-12-2011 02:55 PM
    At any rate... does anyone know a solution to my initial question?
    06-13-2011 11:09 AM
    there's prbably money being passed around somewhere.
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    06-13-2011 01:52 PM

Facebook Finally Gets Their iPad App Ready
    06-17-2011 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD