Greetings,
    anyideas on how to solve this issue would be great. plugged my Ipad into my usual usb same as always, but now it says NOT CHARGING??
    I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THE CHARGERS AND CABLES THAT I HAVE AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME.

it still syncs with my mac but wont charge? any ideas??
    thank you in advance.
    05-18-2011 08:37 PM
    From what I understand the iPad won't charge from all USB ports on the computer. Try switching USB ports. If that doesn't work then try using the wall charger that came with it
    05-18-2011 08:48 PM
    Thanks Jason,
    I have tried all of the ports and wall charger, still nothing??
    05-18-2011 08:49 PM
    This is normal. Even though it says it is not charging, it is charging only very slowly. This is because the USB ports on your computer doesn't give off as much power as the wall outlet. When you unplug your iPad from the computer after an hour you will see that the battery level has gone up from the first time you plugged it in....
    05-18-2011 10:12 PM
    Yeah, but if you use the wall charger, you should get a charge. Plus, this has been working previously, correct?
    05-18-2011 10:18 PM
    Yeah, but if you use the wall charger, you should get a charge. Plus, this has been working previously, correct?
    The USB cable still charges the iPad via the computer even though it says that it's not. As I said above, it is simply charging the iPad more slowly than the wall outet.
    05-18-2011 10:23 PM
    Ok but he said he was having issues when he used the wall charger too. Have you tried resetting the iPad?
    05-18-2011 11:16 PM
    thank you all but yes I have tried the usb as well as the wall charger for the Ipad, the wall charger for my Iphone and a usb on my laptop. all with the same result and no increase in the battery charge level. I have reset the Ipad.
    Still trying.
    05-19-2011 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD