There is a problem with your device HELP

Pkchainsaw2

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Well, I updated my ipad to 4.3.3 last night and now I can't activate it! It seems that apple's servers are messed up. there's a huge post on the apple forums about this and no one is paying attention!

Tipb, please take note so that apple will pay attention!

If anyone can help, please respond. My ipad is a brick until apple get's it's act together:mad:

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you try maybe restoring it, that could help? Or perhaps give apples customer support a call 1 800 my apple. Don't have the same attitude you seem to have here with them though. Being rude never helps.

On another note. More than likely apple doesn't pay attention to these forums. Their support forums maybe but not these forums.

And what's the hostility for? Is apple not allowed to have technical difficulties? It sucks, but be patient, and deal with it.

finngirl

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I think you just have to be patient. Regarding that huge thread at Apple support; I wouldn't say that "no one is paying attention to it yet" in that Apple knows about it and is working on it.

I definitely wouldn't -- yet -- try alternative methods (like linux or something) unless you know what you are doing.

Bad timing for me; I just sold my iPad1 yesterday and activated my iPad2 last night. I wiped my old one and the poor person who gave me cold hard cash is freaking out because it says "Device cannot be activated" and is damaged! Bad timing for a new buyer! But he's read the forums and realizes its a problem beyond the device he just bought.

It would be nice if the error message instead read, "We're ******** up, please try again later" instead of a message which implies the device has failed!

Fortunately I didn't update my new iPad2 to 4.3.3, so mine activated nicely,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods