Brand new with iPad, have touch/pod. Can you delete pix directly from the iPad? Music? And can you make picture folders on the device? Thanks in advance!
    05-10-2011 12:53 PM
    Music I'm positive the answer is no.

I believe if the pics on the ipad were intiated (either using camera or saving directly from email or web) on the ipad you can delete them. But if they were transfered or synced from computer I don't think you can.

And you cannot make picture folders right on the device without jailbreaking. I think the Cydia app is called Photoalbums+
    05-10-2011 02:37 PM
    Thanks! I am assuming that the Cydia app requires jailbreaking, right? It's actually my wife's iPad and no way she's gonna let me root/jailbreak it.
    05-10-2011 05:11 PM
    Brand new with iPad, have touch/pod. Can you delete pix directly from the iPad? Music? And can you make picture folders on the device? Thanks in advance!
    No (sort of), no and no.

You can only delete photos from the camera roll that were taken with the iPad. You cannot delete music. You cannot create photo folders on the device, you can sync photo folders from your computer with iTunes.
    05-11-2011 10:54 AM
    so jealous i want an ipad!
    05-11-2011 04:57 PM
    You can delete from your camera roll, but not from other albums on your iPad
    05-14-2011 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD