Wait for iPad in the morning?

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried going to the apple store first thing in the morning to get an Att 3G iPad? Was thinking of going in the morning...

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried going to the apple store first thing in the morning to get an Att 3G iPad? Was thinking of going in the morning...

I ordered mine on line and tried to get one everyday at the store since April 7th. My iPad 2 arrived today via Fed-Ex after trying at the store. My advice is to just order it online.

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Obviously I know people have tried... The question was because I was wondering how successful people were.

I'll head over to some better forums for a real answer.

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
first time I woke up at 5am and waited, I was successful. this was the firstnweek of April. other times I checked random stores, or went annhour afternopening in the morning.

I agree with the above posters about getting it online though. free shipping, and you save time and gas money.

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I have 4 Apple stores very close to my house (within 10 miles). Two weeks ago, I went to Irvine Spectrum at 7:30 for a wifi 32. I was about 10th in line. They came out and said no ipads today. I asked what was a good day. They told me to go to South Coast Plaza, the next day, as they got more in. I decided to go same day. Arrived at South Coast Plaza about 8 am, they had Verizon 64's.

This week,I have noticed that Best Buy(Lake Forest), Walmart(ALiso Viejo have both had stock on Ipads in their case, I didn't inquire as to the models.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen