Just got my ipad2!!!!!!!

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
This is my first iPad and I'm glad I got it. It's an unbelievable device. I only got a 16gb wifi/AT&T but I think that... Coupled with my iPhone 4 should be an amazing combo....what cases do we recommend as of ight now because I still haven't taken the factory plastic off...lol

I was thinking of zagging it...

Opinions welcomed

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I zagged mine and I like it okay. I will eventually move to a PowerSupport screen protector, but they were not available when the iPad 2 came out. I am a bit anal about protecting the screen, so I went with the Zagg full version and have the back protected too. Overall the Zagg looks darn good and so I am pleased with it. I am using the Smart Cover in green as well.

I did just order a Zoogue case though which I will use when I take this baby away on outings that it may have to endure some rough times. It also works the same as the Smart Cover to turn the display on and off.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I was actually considering a full zagg with an incipio feather and a smart cover..... That's like 150 in protection though...lol....kinda nuts

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
nice! congrats. i have had both of them. loving the ipad2 for its size. cameras imo are crap in comparison to iphone camera.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got mine on Wednesday and I LOVE it. It's soooooo much better than my 1st gen iPad. I have a blue smart cover and I'm going to pick up a screen protector on the weekend. I wanted to do a front and back Zagg but I get the protector free if I get it at Bestbuy.

Kenster#IM

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I Pad 2

I got a black leather smart cover and have a zagg full body on its way

Yea, I got the black leather smart cover too, very nice. Cant believe I paid that much for it! I Zagged the back. I didn't do the front cause I thought the smart cover would be enough. Should I do the front any way?

sduck

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I also just got an ipad2 - 64gb, wifi only. Got a blue smart cover for it. That should be enough, at least for now. I've never really liked the zagg films on my iphones - too tacky feeling, although I have them on many other devices.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I got the black leather smart cover too, very nice. Cant believe I paid that much for it! I Zagged the back. I didn't do the front cause I thought the smart cover would be enough. Should I do the front any way?

I would.. The smart cover is only a limited form of protection

Supra1jz

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I also got the iPad 2 I never got the first one I waited for the 2 one and am very happy I did. Well I went to a place called Ghost-Amor and hold a carbon fiber in white onnthe back and a full anti glare screen protector on the front it also comes with lifetime warranty and the part the it is the best is that it does not leave you finger prints on the screen love it I will post pics up soon once I get my camera back from service.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner