I'm wondering if anyone has insight into iPhoto like workflows using the iPad. I understand the current workflow would be to sync photos from iPhoto OSX, and then there are certain things one can do with them in Photos on iOS (I'm also assuming Photos is similar on the iPod Touch, as I don't yet have an iPad).

However, Apple has been big on sharing of libraries (music, photos, movies) on OSX... so I was surprised that it didn't work this way on iOS yet (and I'm hoping that is a YET!).

Currently, we often select photos from our large library of photos and export them, and upload them to our blog (so, maybe the grandparents and relative can see the latest cute toddler antics, etc.) With iPhoto and sharing, this could be done on laptops with a central iPhoto library on some desktop. But, is there a way this similar kind of thing can be done on the iPad? Maybe a 3rd party app until Apple gets around to iPhoto replacing Photo?

I'd think it would be great to browse the large photo library with the iPad.... pick a photo... then tell it what to do (attach to e-mail, upload to blog, etc.), along with setting the size, format, etc. That doesn't seem too hard to do, and seems like the workflow Apple has been promoting for years now.

Anyone have some insight into this? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks (this is something my wife does often... so to sell her on an iPad... I need to figure something out ).
    03-27-2011 09:55 PM
    Found this app PhotoGrab which might make this possible...
    PhotoGrab for iPad

Any other comments or tips would be great though. I can't be the only one wanting to do something like this.
    04-03-2011 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD