Hey guys, first post, not even sure if it is on the right session... But anyways...

As many, I lost all my apps, music, photos and etc updating to 4.3 to get the damn multitasking gestures... Well, as u know that didnt quite happend...

After that I found out the GM-only thing and I was hopping to get a cydia app that would do that for me, again fail...

Now, what should I do? My iPad is jailbroken and I have no idea what to do....

Sry for typos, english is not my first language...

Thx
    03-26-2011 06:53 PM
    Can you clarify further? What are you trying to do?
    03-26-2011 07:31 PM
    You don't have to jailbreak to get gestures. Just download Xcode 4 from the Mac app store, connect your iPad and then select the option to use your device for development. Ignore the logins and warnings that pop up and then you're all set. I enabled the gestures myself and I like them a lot. Downloading Xcode 4 costs $5.
    03-26-2011 07:34 PM
    I want to enable multitasking gestures!

Thx for the tip, but I dont have a Mac!

Is there a way to enable it by any code/app ?
    03-27-2011 01:58 AM
    Not without a Mac that I am aware of.
    03-27-2011 02:51 AM
    Do a quick search on my posts and your answer will be there.

I am not JB'd, using Windows and have gestures enabled.
    03-27-2011 08:28 AM
    You don't have to jailbreak to get gestures. Just download Xcode 4 from the Mac app store, connect your iPad and then select the option to use your device for development. Ignore the logins and warnings that pop up and then you're all set. I enabled the gestures myself and I like them a lot. Downloading Xcode 4 costs $5.
    ...or use xCode 3.
    03-27-2011 08:57 PM
    I did what bamf told me to do but didnt work

Any other ideas?
    04-02-2011 09:14 PM
    use xcode 4 and read How to enable multitasking gestures in iOS 4.3 -- Engadget
    hope it help and work, i use it on my ipad 2 and work fine
    04-03-2011 02:04 AM
    I did what bamf told me to do but didnt work

Any other ideas?
    You missed something. I have done it on 3 iPads already, none JB'd. 2 iPads and 1 iPad 2.

When you modify the plist make sure you type it exactly as it described in that link I posted.
    04-03-2011 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD