Just curious as to iPad owners findings after this latest update..

I had just a couple minor issues after 4.3
    1. iPad would loose WiFi connection randomly throughout the day..
    2. Although not horrible, I think I had lost some battery life..

To soon to tell if these issues have been fixed for me personally, what are your findings? Issues fixed or not so much?
    03-25-2011 02:27 PM
    I'll be watching this thread. I never updated to 4.3 on my iPad due to all the iPhone 4 complaints thinking they could be on iPad as well.
    03-25-2011 02:29 PM
    I'm hoping the wifi connectivity issues are fixed with this. I would lose it randomly, sometimes 2-3 times in a row. Really... Really annoying.
    03-25-2011 03:55 PM
    So far since I updated earlier today I haven't lost my WiFi signal and had to reconnect, I was losing my connection 2-8 times a day with 4.3, but it hasn't been a full day of use yet, so we'll see what tomorrow brings..
    03-25-2011 09:48 PM
    I have had no problems, as far as I can see but it's not as big an upgrade as I expected
    03-26-2011 12:09 AM
    Installed without issue! This was a bug fix update. Not sure why someone would be expecting this to be an upgrade.

By the way for those that have enabled gestures this upgrade doesn't impact that at all. I guess it would if you did a restore, but just doing the upgrade doesn't.
    03-26-2011 12:17 AM
    I have had no problems, as far as I can see but it's not as big an upgrade as I expected
    When a software update includes a third digit as this one, it's for bug fixes and not added features
    03-26-2011 12:30 AM
    I can say - thankfully - that 4.3.1 has provided me with no outstanding issues that I have noticed so far. I've been on it for a couple of days now.
    03-27-2011 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD