I wish the new Ipad 2 could be upgraded to LTE. I really want to buy one, but don't want to spend $800 on a device that will be outdated next year. I would pay to have it shipped to Apple and upgraded to LTE.
    03-24-2011 03:29 PM
    Every Apple device is outdated in a year. Whether it has LTE or not. What if next year has retina and USB ports? Kind of the same thing
    03-24-2011 04:15 PM
    I agree with Garz, something new each and every year, and if you wait for every new feature, you'll be waiting a long time... and you have the choice to spend less than $800 and have a great product, buy the $499 16gb device, try it if you love it sell it next year and buy the latest greatest iPad, heck that's what I'll do.

Personally I didn't see enough features on the iPad 2 that I wanted so I'm skipping a generation and waiting until next year, love my 1st generation iPad!
    03-24-2011 05:45 PM
    I agree with Garz, something new each and every year, and if you wait for every new feature, you'll be waiting a long time... and you have the choice to spend less than $800 and have a great product, buy the $499 16gb device, try it if you love it sell it next year and buy the latest greatest iPad, heck that's what I'll do.

Personally I didn't see enough features on the iPad 2 that I wanted so I'm skipping a generation and waiting until next year, love my 1st generation iPad!
    I agree. Im sticking with my 1st gen and waiting for the 3rd. Wasnt enough to have me re-buy and then sell my first gen and lose a few hundred with what I have invested in cases as well
    03-24-2011 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD